21-30

C21

"Your majesty, chenqie's words are true. The Crown Prince has come late, and now he's even insulted chenqie ..." Xin Fei looked at Emperor Shang and said, feeling wronged. She wanted to make the decision for Emperor Shang, but she didn't know that her words had caused many people in the hall to change their expressions.

Emperor Shang did not answer Xin Fei, but he did not blame her either. His disregard almost made Xin Fei's eyes red, but fortunately, after living in the palace for so many years, he quickly adjusted his emotions and continued, "Since the crown prince doesn't know etiquette, how can he assume the position of the crown prince?"

With these words, even Xin Fei's son, Shang Cheng Ying, gave his mother a meaningful glance. Unfortunately, Xin Fei was blinded by her own jealousy. She truly loved Emperor Shang, but unfortunately, Emperor Shang had never even seen her in his eyes. However, ever since Empress Qiu came to this palace, she had seen Emperor Shang's tenderness and doting. How could she not be jealous? Now that she saw the Crown Prince who looked similar to Empress Qiu, she wanted nothing more than to kill him.

The main hall went silent. Everyone was shocked by Xin Fei's words. Many people were happy to see her joke and see whether the emperor would punish or defend the crown prince.

Shang Wuxin's originally indolent expression turned cold, her deep phoenix eyes reflecting a demonic glint. She did not expect a small concubine to dare criticize her in the hall. It seemed that this crown prince really did not have any authority.

Looking at the ice-cold atmosphere of the crown prince, the two felt that this Concubine Xin was truly an idiot. Regardless of whether the crown prince was favoured or not, it was not the turn of a consort to speak, and at this moment, Mystic Mo Che was somewhat curious as to what the crown prince would do.

"Who are you?" Shang Wuxin picked up the teacup on the table and slowly sipped.

Xin Fei never thought that her provocations would come across such a question, causing her beautiful face to almost break down. She pointed at Shang Wuxin and said, "This consort is your senior, is the Crown Prince so arrogant?" As he spoke, he glanced at the officials, letting them see the Crown Prince's lack of respect.

"Ha!" Shang Wuxin looked up lazily at Xin Fei, "Senior?" She was just a consort of his father, but she was just a concubine. How dare she call herself an elder? Or do you want to snatch the position of the Queen Mother from me? "If that's the case, perhaps I will admit that you are an elder!"

Xin Fei's face paled, and even the other concubines and ministers started to panic. Who didn't know that in the eyes of the emperor, the Autumn Queen was a taboo, and if anyone dared to ask about her fate, no one would dare to speak up, even if the emperor had yet to do so. And now, the Crown Prince had said that Xin Fei wanted to replace her.

As expected, Emperor Shang's gaze turned cold in an instant. The way he looked at Xin Fei was also full of disgust and killing intent.

"You, you're talking nonsense!" Xin Fei looked at Emperor Shang in fear. "Your majesty, chenqie didn't. It's all the crown prince's nonsense!"

"I loathe people who point fingers at me the most, and I loathe the people who challenge my dignity even more. However, you've done both of these things, what should I do?" Shang Wuxin put down the teacup in his hand, his tone full of killing intent.

"Fearless! Slap!" Shang Wuxin ordered, "Fear not, Consort Xin's fingers are indeed not to be trifled with!"

As soon as Shang Wuxin finished speaking, fearlessness and fearlessness appeared behind the crown prince and came to Xin Fei's side. Both of them had evil smiles on their faces. This Xin Fei actually dared to treat the crown prince like this. They had held it in for a long time.