113-115

C113

There was one more person in the crown prince's mansion, and this person was Ye Yizhe. Ever since Ye Yizhe came back, the breakfast in the crown prince's mansion had changed into a medicinal one. Although she did not like it, she knew that her body was not qualified to be willful. It was rare for her to eat the medicine every day, and her body seemed to unknowingly feel much better.

Ye Yizhe placed the porridge on the crown prince's arm. Dauntless, who was standing there, did not want to think anything of it. Originally, he had thought that it would be their turn to serve the crown prince, but why was there another godly doctor? Although the Godly Doctor did not serve Han Gongzi with as much consideration and consideration, the warm energy still made the fearless and fearless tremble uncontrollably. The men around the crown prince were indeed insane, no, there seemed to be a normal King Qian of the Nangong Country, but in the future, the two of them would know that the appearance of the humble king who was not close to the crown prince would cause goosebumps to appear all over the ground.

"Wuxin has not been infected with the snake venom today. It seems like Wuxin already knows the identity of the person who poisoned me!" Ye Yizhe said with some relief, but his tone was still full of hope that the Crown Prince would tell him who the person who poisoned him was. He didn't want to use his authority to act on his behalf, but rather hoped that the Crown Prince would trust him.

Shang Wuxin did not reply, but said to the fearless person standing there, "Pack up your things and set off tonight!"

Fearless and fearless, they were stunned because they had no idea what the crown prince was planning. Since it was a remote place to pack up his things, where did the cold winter crown prince want to go? However, fearless and fearless, there was no doubt as they began to tidy up the interior of the bedroom.

Ye Yizhe's finger trembled slightly as he controlled the sadness in his voice and asked indifferently, "Where does the Crown Prince want to go?" The Crown Prince has just recuperated a little. If he doesn't take good care of his body, his efforts will be in vain! "

Ye Yi Zhe knew that the Crown Prince hated being disciplined by others the most, so he could only use his title as a godly doctor to find out the truth.

"This time we're going to the Hu prefecture. Although I've been poisoned, it's not like I'm not as delicate and precious as a woman!" Shang Wuxin did not mind saying.

"Huzhou?" This matter had already been reported to the imperial court. Moreover, Ye Yizhe also knew that the present Lord Left Premier had gone to Hu prefecture, and it wasn't because the crown prince was worried about Lord Left Premier that he would go there. Thinking about this, Ye Yizhe felt that a lot of things that he didn't know about had happened during his absence. Although the crown prince did not seem to have changed, Ye Yizhe could see that the crown prince was still a bit more popular. The person who had caused such a change in the crown prince was either Lord Zuo or that effeminate Young Master Han. However, no matter which one of them wasn't him, Ye Yizhe felt that he would have to work hard in the future.

She had originally thought that her father would send her to go with the people, after all, she was very good at gaining the hearts of the people, and this would also be of great help to her if she revealed her identity as a woman when she ascended the throne in the future. However, she did not expect that her father would actually send her to do so. Shang Wuxin did not know that the emperor was indeed sending his daughter to do so, but he was afraid that the crown prince would suffer, so he went to find Emperor Shang to ask him to go. Emperor Shang thought that the Left Premier was loyal to the crown prince, so he did not refuse.

Shang originally didn't have the heart to know that Huan Moche hadn't even thought of going forward. After all, the weather today was indeed uncomfortable, but today, she received news that there was a woman among the people who had gone, and this woman was actually the recently unbanned Third Princess Shang for the weekend. Now that the Second Prince Shang and the South Sea were still recuperating, a princess had actually left the palace and gone to the Hu Prefecture to fight for her own good name. Unfortunately, how could he give her this opportunity. And since Huan Moche and the others hadn't arrived at the Hu prefecture, Huan Moche also discovered the Third Princess but was unable to chase her away, so he sent a message back.