125-130

C125

"Crown Prince!" It must be known that it had been a long time since the crown prince had come out of the bath barrel. What if something happened to him? Moreover, even though they hadn't heard what had happened in the bath barrel just now, they could clearly see the palm marks on the crown prince's face and knew that there might be something wrong with the crown prince and the young master.

Rationally, they felt that whatever the Crown Prince did was right, but sensibly, they felt sorry for him. As maids, they could clearly see him, but unfortunately, they couldn't clearly see him.

Shang Wuxin stood up out of the water. She had just been thinking of something while she was in the medicinal bath, but she found that her heart could not calm down no matter how much she tried.

"Crown Prince, it's about time to get up!" Dauntless stood by the bath barrel with a large towel in his hand. Although this medicinal bath was good for the crown prince's health, it was too good for him. If he soaked it for too long, it would be detrimental to his health.

Shang Wuxin stood up from the bath barrel, the beautiful ketone body stained with the medicine was even more attractive without being embarrassed. Fearless wrapped the towel around the crown prince's body and dragged the bath barrel out without fear. Shang Wuxin wrapped the towel around the body and walked into the pool, while Fearless stood outside the pool and massaged the crown prince's body.

Fearless still asked, "Does the Crown Prince not like Young Master Ye?"

"It doesn't matter if you like it or not. Ye Yizhe is not someone I can afford to offend, whether it is in terms of medical skills or wealth!"

"However, I can tell that Prince Ye likes the Crown Prince very much. The Crown Prince will one day regain his virginity. Could it be that the Crown Prince hasn't considered marriage yet?" She had always felt that the Crown Prince was too lonely. No matter how loyal she and Wu Chen were, they wouldn't be able to dispel the loneliness around the Crown Prince, so she thought that if the Crown Prince had a husband or several other husbands, perhaps the Crown Prince would be happy, just like a real girl living.

"Have you ever thought about getting married?" Shang unintentionally asked.

Dauntless quickly shook his head. "This servant doesn't want to get married and doesn't want to marry. This servant will serve the crown prince for the rest of my life!"

"In the future, if you meet a man you like, that man can treat you with sincerity. Then you can tell me, as long as you are not your enemy, I can grant you your wish!" Shang Wuxin did not continue speaking after that.

It was only when the Crown Prince walked out of the bath that she realized that he was changing the topic of conversation. Fearless sighed and hurriedly took the crown prince's clothes to put on the robe. He looked at the tightly wound white silk on the crown prince's chest helplessly. He did not know when the crown prince would be able to use a woman's identity.

After putting on his clothes, Shang Wuxin left the sleeping quarters without asking Dauntless to follow Xiao Hei and left the crown prince's mansion. Standing on the wall of the crown prince's mansion was a man dressed in white clothes. He wanted to catch up with the crown prince, but he knew that if he really did chase after him, he would not have a chance.

The cold wind blew on his face, and he realized that he had come out without a cloak or cloak. Although it was cold, he did not want to go back, nor did he want to face Ye Yizhe.

Xiao Hei seemed to know that his master was not in a good mood, and his horse trotted more fearlessly after they left the capital. Shang Wuxin's heart was not only unsettled by the cold wind, but it was also in chaos. For a time, there was only a youth riding on a black horse on the path outside the capital.