226-230

C226

"Halt!" A man dressed in black clothes blocked Yishui as if he was blocking her path. The long sword in his hand appeared in front of Yishui.

Yishui stayed in the crown prince's mansion for two days. However, in these two days, other than a servant girl from the crown prince's mansion serving her by her side, there was basically no one who cared about her. If Yi Shui didn't know that she lived in the Crown Prince's Palace, she would have thought that this was some kind of mountain range.

Today, it wasn't easy for her to get rid of her servant girl. Even though this servant girl served her very well, Yishui still understood that this servant girl was actually monitoring her. After tossing and turning, he came here. When he saw the words "Night Pavilion" written on it, Yi Shui knew that Ye Yi Zhe was definitely living here. She didn't expect that he would be stopped before she could enter.

Looking at the sword Yishui was in front of her, she was shocked. She had always been doted on by Madam Ye ever since she was young, whether it was in the Ye Residence or the Yi Residence. No servant had ever dared to treat her like this.

"Out of the way!" Yi Shui wanted to push away the guards who were blocking her path, but she didn't dare to do so. She was afraid that if she moved her hand, the sword would pierce her. The guards at the crown prince's residence were cold and scary.

The guards did not say anything. The guards in the dark also looked at Yishui with contempt. All of the guards in the crown prince's residence were from the Blood Shang Army. Even the former hidden guards had merged into the Blood Shang Army. This time around, they received the crown prince's order to protect the Night Pavilion well and prevent anyone from entering.

"Do you know who I am?" If she knew his identity, she would definitely not dare to stop him from finding Ye Yizhi. Yishui slightly raised her head and said proudly, "I am the eldest miss of the Yi family, and the cousin of the owner of the Night Pavilion. If you stop me again, the head of the family will know that I have killed you!"

Yishui obviously knew that Ye Yi Zhe wouldn't help her kill someone, but she still threatened these guards. However, this guard wasn't as scared as she had imagined. He just stood there motionlessly, not even a hint of emotion in his eyes.

The guard in the dark couldn't understand, so he prodded the guard beside him, "Where did this woman come from? Is she a lover of Master Ye?" At this point, the guards looked at the Night Pavilion with dissatisfaction. In the eyes of the public, Sir Ye was the crown prince's man. As his subordinates, they would not allow the crown prince to show his face.

The guard asked in disbelief, "No way, what kind of person is Young Master Ye? Isn't everyone watching him?" And this woman is so ugly, even I do not see her in her eyes. The guard's words were somewhat exaggerated. One must know that Yishui was a rare beauty. However, no matter how beautiful Yishui was in the eyes of the Blood Shang Army, she could not even compare to one finger of the crown prince.

"Tell me, should we inform Lord Fearless?" There are many things in the Snow White Army that are managed fearlessly and fearlessly. Other than the major issue of not having the heart to make decisions, you, Shang Wuxi, will let them handle minor matters as they please.

"You think Lord Fearless doesn't know?" The guard said in disdain. Many times in the Crown Prince's Palace, not only did Lord Fearless know about the Crown Prince, but he also knew that if Lord Ye missed the opportunity, it would be because of him.

"Alright, if we have time to chat then we might as well look after this girl. If we allow her into the Night Pavilion, we'll see if the Crown Prince won't skin us alive!" The others immediately returned to their posts. One had to know that the Blood Sang Army's punishment had truly cost them half their lives. If they went in once, they could guarantee that they wouldn't want to go in for a second time.