109

C109

"Alright!" Throwing away the mask in his hand, the corner of the youth's mouth curled up. It was as bright as the noon sun, but by the side of the crown prince, Huan Wuche and Han Xuanhao felt that something was wrong. Something was wrong, however, when they looked at the crown prince, they discovered that he didn't seem any different from his usual self, but there was also a difference. When they thought of the way the two of them were looking at the Second Prince, their gazes became more and more unfriendly.

Shang Wuxin flew down the wall to the side of the second prince. He extended his hand, not towards the second prince, but towards the girl lying on the cold ground in the garden.

Her hand was white, and even her fingernails were pinkish white. Her every finger was so beautiful that it would cause people to panic.

The girl opened her red and swollen eyes. Her body was clearly in a sorry state, but in the youth's eyes, there was not a trace of disdain or disdain. There was not even a trace of disgust. Those eyes were only tranquil.

The girl stretched out her small hand and placed it in the Crown Prince's hand. She no longer had the strength to stand up and only saw the Crown Prince take off his embroidered black robe and cover the girl's body, covering her body from the blood stains.

"It's all over!" The youth's voice was light and gentle, like the gentle breeze blowing against his face. The youth's embrace was very cold and wide, but it made the girl feel extremely at ease. The torments and uneasiness of the past few days had truly passed with the youth's words. What he felt was only gratitude that filled his eyes.

He could also see the worry in Illusory Mecha's eyes. In their eyes, the crown prince was a mystery many times, but this time around, the crown prince's inappropriate performance caused them to be afraid, afraid that they would not be able to catch this youth that was like a cool breeze. The rainy night was abnormal, but seeing such a scene made it even more abnormal. Just what had the crown prince experienced in his past life to be like this? Their gazes were full of inquiry, but their hearts were aching.

"Haha, could it be that the Crown Prince has also taken a fancy to this girl?" When the Second Prince saw that the Crown Prince had picked up the girl, he thought that the Crown Prince had the same unsightly interest as him. His eyes lit up and he felt that they were worthy of being brothers that loved to have these kinds of children.

"Haha, if the Crown Prince likes it, Second Imperial Brother still has a lot!" It's cleaner than this, and this one's dirty, but... "If the Crown Prince doesn't mind, you can enjoy it too!" The second prince sized up the girl in the crown prince's embrace without restraint, causing the girl to shrink back into the crown prince's embrace in fear.

Shang Wuxin was not at all dissatisfied with the second prince's obscenities or emotional state, she only looked at the child in her arms and said softly, "Do you hate him?"

The girl looked down at the youth who was looking at her. His eyes were extremely deep, yet they were the cleanest eyes the girl could see. She suppressed the hatred and distortions in her eyes, afraid that her hatred would sully the youth's nobility and purity.

"Hate!" The voice of a young girl was mixed with her hoarse and ear-piercing voice, but the resentment in her tone was enough to cause one to be alarmed.

"Want to kill him?" Shang Wuxin pointed at the Second Prince who was standing there, looking at him as if he was a cat or a dog. The smile on the Second Prince's face could not be maintained, but to his horror, he found no movement from the guards or guards within the mansion.

The girl tugged on the pure white sleeve of the crown prince, but when she looked at her hands, they were somewhat dim. The clothes of the youth were filled with a fragrance, and her hands were also very clean.