166-170

C166

"Is this how Crown Prince Qing came to greet this guest from afar?" Shang Xin led the wooden garden out of the courtyard. Looking at the dozens of people standing outside his own courtyard, he had a smile on his face. As long as Shang was not in the mood to look, anyone would subconsciously avoid his gaze.

Qing Kui could not suppress the killing intent in his heart. This Crown Prince Shang was his nemesis. Regardless of whether it was in Nangong Country or today in Qing Country, he would be very unlucky to meet Crown Prince Shang. He had asked the Qing Mu Garden to give him a marriage ceremony, and recently, Qing Mu Garden seemed to have served him well, so He Nian had always been close to him, but he did not expect the Qing Mu Garden to be with Prince Shang, causing his plan to fail once again.

"Guest, Crown Prince Shang knows that he is a guest. If Crown Prince Shang knew himself well, he would understand what a guest should do, and not hang out with a princess who is engaged to be his guest!" Qing Kui's words were somewhat unpleasant to hear. Not only did they belittle Prince Shang, they also caused Qing Mu Yuan to lose the reputation of a woman.

Shang Tong didn't even bother to look at Qing Kui as he looked at the wooden garden beside him. As expected, the wooden garden didn't have the slightest hint of sadness on its face. A child who was only ten years old was not moved by such words. He had heard too much, and his heart had become completely numb.

"Crown Prince Shang, although you are the Crown Prince of Shang, this is Qing Country. Crown Prince Shang, please reconsider returning this general's fiancee to this general!" A lustful light flashed in He Nian's eyes as he looked at the wooden garden beside Prince Shang. He Nian had taken a fancy to the fair and tender Princess of the Wood Garden for a long time. Normally, he would play with her, but she was a princess after all. No matter how wild he was, he knew he couldn't surpass her. However, he did not expect that the Crown Prince would actually gift Princess Mu Yuan to him and ask him to be loyal to the Crown Prince. For He Nian, the Crown Prince's accession to the throne was already certain. He could obtain beauties and please the Crown Prince, so why not?

He didn't know how many women he had played with over the years, or how many he had killed, but this Woodland Princess really made He Nian very happy. Because of the Princess, He Nian had not been able to kill him even after several times they came into contact, and now this girl actually dared to bring a green hat to stand next to Prince Shang. He Nian felt that he must capture her and torture her.

"Fiancée?" Shang Wuxin sneered, "It won't be for long!"

These words were spoken firmly but it was also a slap to He Jun's face. He was a military man, so how could he bear such anger? He immediately sent out a palm attack towards Prince Shang, but before the palm attack could even reach him, he was kicked to the ground by Shang.

When He Nian saw Prince Shang humiliating him like this, he spat out a mouthful of blood due to his anger and injury. Qing Kui was also shocked by Prince Shang's actions. When he was ready to let his subordinate take action, a eunuch suddenly appeared. However, this eunuch was not an ordinary person. He was the Minister of Imperial Household standing beside the Emperor.

"This servant pays his respects to Crown Prince Shang!" The eunuch walked up to Shang Wuxin and bowed respectfully. After following the Qing Emperor for a long time, he knew from him that Prince Shang was not someone who was easy to deal with. As a servant, he had his responsibilities.

Shang carelessly nodded his head, "May I know why eunuch is here?" Shang Wuxin's attitude was not haughty, even though it was still cold and respectful. He was well aware that there were times when vile people were more difficult to deal with than gentlemen. If five people provoked him, Shang Wuxin would also never provoke others.