216-220

C216

"Sing, you must avenge our Mother!" Qing Fei laid on the bed, looking at her daughter who was sitting beside her, applying the medicine for her. She scolded her with a twisted expression, "You must kill the crown prince and make him live a life worse than death!"

Shang Xiange was originally using the ointment to treat Qingfei's face, but upon hearing Qingfei's words, his hands suddenly stopped. His pair of innocent and domineering eyes stared deeply at Qingfei, causing her to feel a burst of fear.

"Song? Why aren't you saying anything! " Qing Fei looked at her daughter discontentedly and said, "Help your grandfather and kill the crown prince as soon as possible. No, you can't kill him, give the crown prince to your mother, your mother will definitely torture the crown prince. How dare she treat me like this, she deserves to die!"

Shang Xiange put down the ointment in his hand and took the ginseng soup from his servant girl's hands. The porcelain spoon slowly stirred in the ginseng soup, and then a spoonful of the ginseng soup was handed to Qing Fei's lips, "Mother, quickly drink the ginseng soup!"

Qing Fei was angry to begin with, but now that her daughter wasn't willing to agree to her request, she directly knocked over the ginseng soup. The scalding ginseng soup sprinkled on Shang Xiange's white hands and her dress, but Shang Xiange did not seem to be angry, not even dodging.

Qing Fei also didn't expect the soup to spill out, but seeing Shang Xiange's appearance, she couldn't help but feel angry. Ginseng soup! Sing, Mother does not want to drink ginseng soup now, Mother only wants the crown prince to receive his retribution! "

Shang Xiange had been obediently sitting by the bedside the whole time, listening to all kinds of curses from Qing Fei. However, after a while, the servant girl came in again with the ginseng soup in her hands. Shang Xiange took the bowl of soup and saw that the servant girl slightly nodded her head and respectfully walked out towards him. She then sent the palace maids and eunuchs away.

"Mother, be good!" Just like last time, Shang Xiange handed the soup over to Qing Fei, preparing to feed her spoonful by spoonful. However, when Qing Fei prepared to turn the soup over again, this time, Shang Xiange directly reached out and grabbed Qing Fei's hand, making it unable to struggle at all.

"Song, what are you doing? Let go of Mother! " It was only then that she realized how strong her daughter was. She could even control her hands with one hand, and she could feel the pain in her hand. She was already starting to bruise.

As expected, Shang Xiange let go of Qing Fei, but easily took off her arms. The pain was so sudden that Qing Fei didn't even have the chance to cry out in pain before her arms were unconscious.

Only then did Qing Fei feel that something was wrong. Even though her arm had been dislocated, she only needed to find an imperial doctor to repair it. This was an easy task. But when she saw her eldest daughter acting like this since she was young, she couldn't believe it.

The corner of Shang Xiange's mouth was still showing a docile smile as he watched her sit obediently against the headboard, but such a smile made Qing Fei's hair stand on end. She couldn't even utter a single word.

After the bowl of soup had run out, he put the bowl down with satisfaction and then took out a handkerchief to wipe the corners of Qingfei's mouth. He said in a fawning voice, "Mother, although drinking ginseng soup everyday is a little tiresome, it doesn't matter, from now on Mother doesn't need to drink it anymore!"

"The song!" Qing Fei looked at her unfamiliar daughter. No matter how silly she was, she knew something was wrong with her daughter. If she did not know that this was Shang Xiange, she would have thought that her daughter had been tricked.