201-205

C201

"Xin'er?" Leng Yufeng sat up in surprise, and found Shang Wuxin sleeping beside him in a white robe. Leng Yufeng saw that his upper body was bare, and hurriedly went to find his clothes, but he was unintentionally stopped by Shang.

"The heart ... "Xin'er?" In front of Shang Wuxin, Leng Yufeng was lying on the same bed with his upper body naked, and he was feeling somewhat embarrassed. He felt that doing so would taint Shang's heart, not to mention that his beloved person was lying on the side smiling at him. Leng Yufeng felt his body heating up.

Shang Wuxin pulled at Leng Yufeng, who was about to stand up, and pulled him down. Her white fingers caressed the wound on Leng Yufeng's chest, and a vicious look appeared in her eyes, "Yufeng, who gave you the guts to be injured like this?"

Leng Yufeng suddenly reacted to Shang Bin's anger, because he had just woken up and was feeling much better, he was pleasantly surprised when he saw Shang by Leng Yufeng, but he had forgotten about his promise and the things he had hidden from others.

"I... "I ..." Leng Yufeng did not dare to look into Shang's angry eyes. It was at this moment that he realized how much he could not bear to part with Shang Wuxin, even if it meant death, he would not be willing to give up. However, he would still do so if he were to repeat the same thing, because Shang Wuxin was the most important person in his heart.

He wanted to explain, but nothing came out of his mouth. Leng Yufeng said in frustration, "I was wrong, you can punish me however you want!" In fact, Leng Yufeng was somewhat excited in his heart. After all, Shang Wuxin was angry because of him, and it was all because of him. It made Leng Yufeng feel that it was worth it to be poisoned.

The one who should be angry was Leng Yufeng, who had a wronged look on his face. Shang's anger made him laugh, especially when he looked at the scar.

"You know you're wrong? I can punish you however I want? " An evil look flashed across Shang's face, it was a pity that Leng Yufeng, who was still reflecting on the situation, did not see this, if not he would not have agreed so quickly.

Leng Yu Feng nodded his head seriously: "As long as Xin'er is no longer angry, I can punish her however I want!" Even if he was beaten up, Leng Yufeng would never complain. Although he did not regret his decision, he did not want to see Shang Wuxin angering Leng Yufeng.

Furthermore, Leng Yufeng could feel that his body was much better than before. Since Shang had returned to the military camp, Ye Yizhi must have also come to the military camp. This meant that his poison had been cured, and Leng Yufeng could let his worries rest for the time being.

"Remember, I don't want to hear your voice. Of course, don't move either!" Shang Wuxin suddenly turned around and sat on Leng Yufeng's abdomen, his finger lightly tapped on Leng Yufeng's lips, "If you don't listen to me, I will never forgive you!"

Fortunately, Shang Wuxin was light, so Leng Yufeng did not feel any discomfort even while sitting on his stomach. On the contrary, the two of them, since they were close to Leng Yufeng and wanted to raise his temperature, wanted to say something but were afraid that Shang Wuxin might be angry, so they could only nod obediently.

Shang Wuxin lowered his body and approached Leng Yufeng, suddenly revealing a beautiful smile. Shang Wuxin's smile was like the spring wind, the curve of his lips was beautiful, revealing a few pearly white teeth. Along with her cherry blossom red lips, she was as beautiful as a cherry blossom floating in the wind. She was gorgeous and carried a sense of allure, making Leng Yufeng's mouth go slightly dry.

Just as Leng Yufeng was thinking about this smile, his eyes suddenly opened wide. Because his lips were pressed against a touch of extremely soft lips, Leng Yufeng could feel Shang Wuxin's lips licking his own, causing Leng Yufeng's entire person to suddenly 'boom', at a loss of what to do.