121-122

C121

"Royal Brother!" Nangong Lian wore a soft, watery, flowery dress with a snow-covered veil. She wore a fragrance bag and a pendant on her belt, and she came to Nangong Qian's courtyard with an excited expression, but she did not enter. Although she was Nangong Qian's younger sister, Nangong Lian knew how to control her brother's personality even if she was cold-blooded, so she had always been very honest by Nangong Qian's side ...

Seeing that his imperial brother was practicing his swordsmanship, she felt a little envious as she watched him brandish his sword. She also picked up her sword and started practicing as well, but Nangong Lian was already panting. Nangong Qian did not change her expression, there was nothing in her expression other than the weapon in her hand. Even Nangong Lian took a few steps back in fear.

After an hour, Nangong Qian put down the long sword in his hand and took the handkerchief from the guard. He wiped the sweat off Dong Ri's forehead and walked into the main hall while Nangong Lian quickly followed from her chair ...

"Brother Huang, are you preparing to go to Shang Country?" In her heart, she really wanted to go to Shang Country. She wanted to go there, to miss Prince Shang, to miss the fearlessness, to miss the crown prince's residence, and to miss the fatty who would make her angry ...

Nangong Qian looked at his younger sister, then he handed the handkerchief to the guard beside him and casually said, "This year's New Year's Eve, This King will not be staying in Nangong. This King will have to take care of Shang's government affairs, so don't leave the mansion!"

As for what he was going to do, even Nangong Qian felt that it was absurd, because he missed Prince Shang too much. It seemed that he could not get rid of the shadow in his heart at any time, and he also knew that Prince Shang's birthday was New Year's Eve, so how could he not join in on such a good day?

"What?" Nangong Lian stood up and looked at Nangong Qian in disbelief, "Royal brother, you want me to stay in the palace?" No! "I want to go to Shang with you. Don't worry, I will be obedient along the way and not cause trouble for you!"

Nangong Qian was not moved. He could protect this imperial sister and help her, but he was still the aloof and cold-blooded modest king. Thus, when he glanced at Nangong Lian, Nangong Lian did not dare to say anything else. Instead, she merely made a face at Nangong Qian and ran out angrily ...

"My lord, I'm afraid the court will not be stable if we go to Shang now!" From afar, Nangong Qian stood at the side of the crowd and said: "This time, the prince's return has increased my speed and gathered all the forces in the imperial court. However, due to the suppression from the emperor, the imperial court has yet to be completely under my control, so if I leave at this time, wouldn't all my efforts be in vain?"

Nangong Qian gave a cold laugh, "It's better if things get messy!" This King will only be able to see the wolf ambition of many if I am not in the Nangong Kingdom. Furthermore, even if I leave, I will not fail to make preparations. Go down and prepare for today's journey to Shang Country! "

Nodding his head in the distance, Nangong Qian went back to his room to look at the books he had picked up in the past few days. Ever since he saw that the crown prince loved these books in the carriage, he was sure of his intentions towards the crown prince. It was to give these lonely books to Prince Shang when he met the Crown Prince and seize his smile ...

After Nangong Qian had settled everything, he got into the carriage and hurried to Shang Country. Halfway there, Nangong Qian looked at a short guard among his guards and said, "You, come here!"

The guard stopped and greeted Nangong Qian. Nangong Qian felt helpless, but he had a very serious expression on his face. "You must have worked hard on this journey?" Sure enough, the Imperial Guard raised his head in shock. 'How is this Imperial Guard Princess Nangong Lian?'