119-120

C119

Standing at the end of the street, the talisman looked solemn and murderous from the outside. Even the servants standing outside the mansion were all practicing. Han Xuanhao leaned close to Shang Wuxin and said, "This was once the Fifth Elder's killer!"

After the betrayal, Han Xuanhao had cleaned up the entire Frigid Star Pavilion, and killing quite a few people had raised their status by a lot. However, the Fifth Elder's men had disappeared when the Fifth Elder had disappeared, and they had not expected them to appear here. The most important thing was that the Fifth Elder had a daughter. No one in the Frigid Star Pavilion knew that the Fifth Elder was not married and had no children, but the Fifth Elder's concealment of her daughter was really good.

"Find a solution to the problem directly?" Although she did want to hang out around for a while, she did not pretend to be a snake with a group of people who did not know what she was looking for. To Shang Wuxin, she still liked to deal with people with simple and crude methods, such as killing them!

Han Xuanhao was happy to hear Shang Wuxin's words. Since the crown prince asked this question, it meant that the crown prince was willing to help him, and if he was willing to help him, it meant that he held a different position in the crown prince's heart. However, Han Xuanhao shook his head slightly.

Although both the crown prince and himself were full of blood, he subconsciously wanted to protect the crown prince. Even though the crown prince seemed to be very powerful, the crown prince in Han Xuanhao's heart suddenly needed protection ...

"Luo Tuo!" Shang Wuxin said unhappily

He knew that the crown prince must help him. Although it would be easy to solve the problem without helping him too early, if the crown prince helped him to think about it, he would feel better. He proudly looked at the two people with ears perked up, and as expected, he saw that the discontented gazes of the two people did not contain any killing intent ...

"Young master, father has not returned to the mansion today. How about young master stay in the mansion for a day?" "When father comes back, I can discuss a better solution with young master!" Ling Hui said with a smile. The smile on his face and the proper manner of his actions made it easy for people to have a favorable impression of him ...

Shang Wuxin nodded with a smile, "Then may I trouble you to prepare accommodations for me and my wife, as well as my two friends!"

Han Xuanhao trembled when he heard the 'wife' of his son mentioned by the crown prince. Although he really liked the feeling of being the crown prince's wife, he preferred the man who was the crown prince. If the crown prince was his wife, Han Xuanhao would think it was beautiful just thinking about it ...

"This ..." "Do these two young masters want to stay in the Residence?" Lingqi said hesitantly, "The father in the house is not a woman. If the two young masters stayed in the house, I'm afraid there would be some bad rumors!" If these two young masters were in the house, it would be much more difficult for him to get them ...

"It's alright, we'll just live with the young master. We won't cause any trouble for the lady!" It was very obvious that he was a gentleman. His pair of peach blossoms eyes were even gentler. Unfortunately, the gentleness was too fake and too cold ...

Of course, Huan Mubai knew that this woman harbored ill intentions, but how could they leave? This place was filled with danger ... No matter what, they had to stay by the crown prince's side to protect him. Moreover, the crown prince and Han Xuanhao were in the same room at night ... He was worried about Han Xuanhao ...

"Then I'll have to trouble the young masters!" As Ling Hui spoke, he had the servants bring the four of them into a courtyard and prepared three rooms for them. Of course, it was the fake couple, Shang Wuxin and Han Xuanhao, who shared a room with Mo Che and Ye Yizhe.