my little sakura....1/2

i wait in silence as i look at the alter i run my hand on it remanicing the last successful sacrifice i craved for more as if on cue i heard a rustle before a  little girl ran up to the alter and me

she holds a sakura flower to me i am taken aback by the pureness in those bright little eyes i hesitate before i take it into my hand i hold it with care i look to see the little girl petting the snakes that surrounded me somewhere inside me had g...

she holds a sakura flower to me i am taken aback by the pureness in those bright little eyes i hesitate before i take it into my hand i hold it with care i look to see the little girl petting the snakes that surrounded me somewhere inside me had grown an attachment for this child of sakura...was not entirely human...she had the essences of a god that resonated inside her....so she was a sin of a god....the sin of falling for a human and falling from grace....i smile wickedly as i feel the spiritual power pouring out of her as i was about to make her my next sacrifice, her bright e/c orbs looked up at me and she smiled "d...daddy!" her little voice chirped making my heart skip a beat, she looks curiously behind me at the carnage that was left behind i step infront of her blocking her view i quickly scoop her up into my arms and hold her close i feel her little hands on my face as she tilts her head confused i bring a free hand and pat her head "you are now my little sakura bud..."i whisper and carry the young child to my lair i will raise this little tossed away flower as my own...i even shocked myself with my new revelation but then i looked at the the little one playing with the snakes that surrounded me "do you have a name?"i ask letting the child have one thing that was given to her by parents "y....yn!"she shouts with no care in the world making me smile as my eyes softened my little sakura bud yn....

years later

i watch yn play in the sakura forest with her little snake i had given to her to protect her, from the corner of my eyes i see the meddling god of the stars and his follower the goddess of harvest i turn to glare at them with the fires of hell in my eyes i knew what they were up to i wont let them take away my little sakura bud from me they should be happy since i have stopped accepting sacrifices they disappear under my glare i sigh annoyed "daddy? whats wong?"i see my little sakura bud look up at me concerned i smile softly as i gently ruffle her hair "nothing is wrong my little sakura bud..."i say gently she smiles and grabs my hand "then come play with me!"she chirps with happiness

years later

my little sakura isnt a bud anymore but a bloom

"dad!  can i try some!"yn asks me with excitement i smile as i gaze toward where she was pointing "sakura mochi" before i could say yes i noticed another god in disguise i bit my lip in annoyance how dare they still stand in my way and more import...

"dad!  can i try some!"yn asks me with excitement i smile as i gaze toward where she was pointing "sakura mochi" before i could say yes i noticed another god in disguise i bit my lip in annoyance how dare they still stand in my way and more importantly the way of what my child wanted.... "yn i will have to come with you"i say she looks up at me confused "why?"she asked "there's someone trying to take you from daddy and he needs to protect you" her eyes go wide and she hugs me tightly "I WONT LET THEM TAKE ME FROM YOU DAD!"i smile as i hold her lovingly i ruffle her hair she looks up at me and i smiles as i let out a chuckle at how cute she was "now lets get you your sakura mochi"i say as i disguise myself and take her hand as we walked together i gave her the money she runs to the counter of the shop as i walk to her "i will make this world suffer if you don't leave us..."i growl in a hushed whisper as i walk past the dark haired god "dad! here try some!"yn sweet voice brought me out of my murderous self i smile softly as she holds out the plate to me i get one and bring it to my lips and eat it as my little sakura bloom stared at me in anticipation "how was it?"she asked "it was good"i say looking down at her she grinned "i know right!"