fem inugami x male reader

i walk outside to see a cat trying to eat a sparrow "SHOOO!"I yell throwing my shoes at it "NYA I WILL MAKE YOU PAY MEOW!"my eyes go wide shit its a spirit...  its charges at me with her claws i dodge and sprint for the little injured sparrow i scoop it up protectively "i gotcha"it looks at me and tweets as if to remind me an angry cat yokai was after me "I WILL KILL YOU HUMAN NYA"it says its two tails swishing in the air i sprint into the opposite direction "YOU HAVE TO CATCH ME CAT BREATH!"I scream as i run i gotta go fast! i look behind me to see it on my trail shit shit "its anger at me and at least I want one of us to survive...so im gonna throw you to safety ok?"i whisper to the little bird it nods i smile as i toss it as  gently as i possibly can into bush i smile live little guy i look behind me to see the anger yokai gaining on me "am i to fast for you kitty?"i mock as i keep running my heart drops as i almost run off the cliff crap...i look behind me to see the cat licking her lips "prepare to die human nya!"i close my eyes tight and use my arms to block the attack i tentatively open my eyes to the sound of a sword i see a woman  with tan hair with little dog ears wearing a blue kimono and had a bird house on her back "begone kyuumei neko"she said stoically "daamn you inugami! nya i will get my revenge on all of you just nya!"then she poofed away making me blink the woman called inugami turned to me and held out her hand with a gentle smile i freeze as my heart pounds she chuckles "im not going to hurt you"i tentatively take her hand "th....thanks"i mentally face palm goddamn it yn get it together! she pulls me to my feet "no it is i who should be thanking you"she says as she sheaths her sword "huh why?"i ask confused "you saved my sparrows friend"thats when i finally notice the little injured sparrow from earlier and another one that was glowing as it snuggled the other one "ah...you dont need to thank me!"i say she smiles "i never caught your name"i tense up  "YN LN" i blurt out she lets out a chuckle "inugami..."

timeskip

ever since i met inugami i felt a connection to her..."yn!"i hear her call i gulp terrified of what her reaction might be when i confess to her "h..hey inugami!"i stutter as i wave timidly holding one hand behind my back concern washed onto her face "yn are you okay"she asked i nod its now or never....i bow and hold out flowers for her i swallow the lump in my throat "in.. inugami i...i know it sudden..but i really really like you....i...please accept my confession"i knew i was blushing beyond belief i tentatively look up to she her shocked expression soften to a smile as she took the flowers she walks close to me a flower in her hand her fingertips brushed against my ear as she placed the one of the flowers on me "only if accept mine"she chuckled i couldn't help but pull her into a hug