roofies

the vampire diaries 2x14 crying wolf

Rowan peacefully slept in her friends bed for the first time since she was young. Before her power acted up it was a rare occasion that Rowan would actually be at her own house for the night. And as of last night she decided to start the tradition once more.

After she returned home Stefan came and got her telling her about what happened to Caroline. So she, Bonnie, and Elena made the executive decision to go and sleep over her house.

Ruining her sleep which seemed to be a common tradition lately since reconnecting with her friends. She heard Elena's cell phone going off. Rowan promptly pushed Elena out of bed onto the ground mumbling, "Go away!" Elena groaned as the three other girls moved in the bed and she fell to the floor gazing back up at the witch, angrily.

Crawling across the floor towards her phone she grabbed toff the dresser greeting the caller, "Hello?" Rowan, Caroline, and Bonnie looked over at Elena from Caroline's bed, all three incredibly annoyed having been woken up.

Speaking up lifting up her head with her wild hair covering her face, "El, please shut up and take that in another room before one of us makes you."

____

Bonnie, Rowan, and Caroline now fully awake sat at the grill as Caroline asked the witch, "Okay. So tell me about this big, witchy plan you've been cooking up."

"We still don't know the extent of what Elijah's up to," Bonnie began.

Shrugging Rowan concurred, "No, we don't."

Bonnie nodded replying, "So, I'm gonna ask Luka to tell me what he knows."

Rowan and Caroline shared skeptical looks as the blonde replied back to her, "And he's not gonna tell you anything."

Slightly confident Bonnie said, "I didn't say he was gonna have a choice." Caroline looked past Bonnie making her question confused, "What?"

Both girls turned around seeing that she was looking directly at Matt. Caroline sent him a small wave and smile, but Matt's face remained still and he walked away without taking any notice of her. From what Rowan knew Matt and Caroline had been dating but suddenly broke up, last night she explained it was because she became a vampire and didn't wanna hurt him.

Looking back at her friend Rowan questioned, "What was that about?"

Unsure the blonde answered, "Uh, I don't know. I thought that we were...I don't know."

____

Luka was playing pool when Bonnie approached him with two coffees in hand. Kindly she said holding them up, "I come bearing coffee gifts."

Taking one of the coffee's from her he said a little surprised by her actions, "So you're talking to me now."

Making an excuse she told him, "I found out what your dad did, saving my friends from the wolf pack."

Being cute about it Luka said, "Well, had I had known that's all it took..."

At the other end of the Grill, Rowan, and Caroline were sitting at a table watching making sure she was okay. Seeing the pair Jeremy walked over to them greeting, "Hey. How's it going?"

"What are you doing here," Rowan asked him surprised to see the Gilbert boy.

Simply he said, "Bonnie called. I wanted to help. How's it going?"

The group looked over at Luka and Bonnie while Caroline explained, "She's selling it and he's buying it. She's giving him the sex smile."

Looking back at her Jeremy quickly said, "All right, Caroline. I get it." The pair looked at Jeremy, noting his jealousy, and looked away with a knowing smirks on their faces

They watched as Luka started to move to set up the game, but suddenly he stumbled. He placed his hands on the pool table to maintain his balance as Bonnie moved closer to Luka blocking people from fully seeing him.

Luka began to fall over and Bonnie grabbed his shoulders, trying to keep him upright. The three quickly walked over to help as Bonnie started to lead Luka around the pool table. Jeremy approached them first saying, "I got him. I got him."

Bonnie moved out of the way and Jeremy placed Luka's arm around his shoulder and dragged him away from the eyes of the bar patrons.

Curious as she watched his delirious state Rowan asked, "What kind of witch roofie was that?"

"Strong one," she answered smiling slightly, satisfied with her witch abilities while adding, "You'll be able to do it soon, with a little practice."