gone to hell

the vampire diaries 2x16 the house guest

Rowan and her group of friends separated as they entered the grill and Caroline had her run in with Matt, and Jenna with Alaric, but now only one of them was around. Looking around not seeing her friend Rowan inquired, "Wheres Care?" Elena pointed towards the stage just as the music came to a stop and Caroline was now on stage.

"Oh dear god," Rowan mumbled seeing her.

"Hey, everybody. Let's hear it for the band! Weren't they awesome," Caroline began cheerfully clapping every joining with her.

Rowan put her hand over her mouth amused as Caroline went on, "So there's this guy. And, uh, he told me to tell him how I feel about him. Like it's so easy. Um, you know, just 'cause I talk a lot doesn't mean I always know what I'm actually talking about."

Stuttering she continued, "Ah, like now, I'm feeling loopy and I don't really know how to express myself," she said her eyes falling on Matt.

"I can sing. Yeah! Yeah. You know what, I'm going to sing," Caroline said excited as the singer rejoined her. They stood there speaking ending up with her whispering something in his hear.

Turning back starts singing, "Close your eyes, give me your hand, darlin. Do you feel my heart beating, do you understand. Do you feel the same, am I only dreaming? Is this burning an eternal flame? I believe it's meant to be darlin."

As she sang on everyone could hear her emotions with every note and see them in her eyes. Hearing her sing Matt looked at Elena who smiled encouraging him. Matt, taking a deep breath ran up onto the stage kissing Caroline passionately. Bonnie, Rowan, Elena and everyone else in the grill screamed and laughed at the scene in front of them.

____

Now alone the Davis girl ate her cheesy fries happily but as she looked around her eyes landed on Bonnie talking with Jonas who barked, "No one's getting out of here until I have her."

"Don't do this. Please don't do this," Bonnie begged him.

He ignored her breaking all the bottles with his powers setting fire to the bar. Having the bottles break near her Rowan jumped backing away while Bonnie tried to stop him but he put his hand on her forehead and she immediately fell on the floor, unconscious.

Rowan pushed through the crowd of people trying to get over to her friend as Matt tried to stop the fire Jonas had created, tapping him grabbing his attention she said, "Get Bonnie, Matt! Get Bonnie!"

Matt turned around seeing Bonnie, "Bonnie! Hey, Bonnie!" He rushed over her just as Rowan was knocked down falling to the floor, "Bonnie! Bonnie! Hey, Bonnie!"

She quickly got back up pushing her way through the crowd seeing Bonnie on the floor passed out. Not seeing anyone near her Rowan raised her hand trying to pull her over to her but she couldn't, "Come on," she begged.

Remembering Bonnie's rules Rowan took a deep breath calming herself down. As her eyes opened again her hands had created their read aura's and she used her magic to pull Bonnie's body towards her. "Bon," she said trying to wake her up, "Bon you gotta wake up."

Feeling Rowan's shaking the Bennett looked up, "Mal? What happened?"

Helping her up Rowan said, "I'll tell you later, right now we have to leave." The pair got up rushing out of the burning grill trying to reach safety.

____

Bonnie, Jeremy, and Rowan sat at the kitchen table as the Bennett girl said in horror, "Luka... I can't believe he's dead. After what we did to him."