the devils arrival

the vampire diaries 2x18 the last dance

Klaus, correction Klaus in Alaric Saltzman's body looked through his closet. "Who is this guy, Safari Sam," he asked sarcastically unimpressed with his choices. Katherine, terrified sat tied in a chair pushing her body as far as it could be away from him. 

He turned looking at the Pierce girl holding up two shirts, "Ok, bad, or badder?"

Katherine sucked in some air, "The dark colors suit you better."

"Oh, thank you, honey," he thanked putting on the dark colored shirt Katherine had picked out. "Ok, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct," he asked Katherine after forcing her to tell him all she knew, including everything about Rowan and Elena.

Afraid she informed, "The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

Destroying her hope he shook his head, "Ok, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Ohh, that guy is a buzz kill."

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna," she reminded being as corporative as she possible could.

The fake Alaric nodded, "Right. The aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"There's something about Rowan," Katherine began making Klaus to lock eyes with her as she continued on, "Her biggest weakness is her father, she'll do anything to make sure you don't hurt him. She's willing to go with you because she accepted a long time ago her powers would kill her."

Smirking he countered, "Not after I'm through with her, after that, she'll be the most feared witch to ever live. What else?"

"That's it," Katherine said honestly. 

The moment he moved closer to her grazing his hand across her face Katherine pulled away slightly gripping the chair arms as tight as she could out of fear. Taking joy in seeing her like this, afraid he said, "Oh, so jumpy."

"Please, just... kill me. I've told you everything that I know," she begged only wanting this to be over, 500 years was a good run, right?

The original smirked amused, "You see, I believe that you believe that but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me."

Having no choice she said, "They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger."

"Bonnie–the best friend," Klaus confirmed, "I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know," the Pierce girl fumbled out nervously, "You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop."

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that," he concluded.

Begging him once more she said, "Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it."

"And show you kindness," he asked. "I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long," he took a knife from his pocket holding it out to her. "I want you to take this knife and stab yourself," he compelled, Katherine took the knife stabbing her thigh letting out a small yelp in pain.

"Now take it out," he ordered. More than willing Katherine took it out and instantly her wound healed. Standing straight back up he ordered her one last time, "Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs."

Curious Katherine asked with gritted teeth,"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go lay eyes on my doppelgänger, and my lovely Rowan," he told her thrilled as he leaned down placing a kiss on her forehead sweetly.