chapter 1

"Mom I have to class talk to you soon. Love you." I said

"Love your. When are you coming home?" she asked.

"For thanks giving." I replied.

"Ok can't wait that's in two months. Alright be safe Ali." my mom said.

"Same here and mom im gonna be fine don't worry about me." I said

"Ali just don't do drugs or drink ok." she added.

"Mooooom I know im not gonna do that im responsible for my own life." I said with a little giggle.

"I know,I know. It's just who knows what could happen." she replied with a sigh.

"Mom I got to go night class starts soon. Love you." I said and stopped texting her.

*********

On my way to class I bumped into a tall strong figure.

"Oh Shit sorry i-I didn't mean to just texting my mom. Probably shouldent do that." I said picking up what I've dropped but then he also bent down to pick up my things too.

"Here you go." he said.

"I got it thank you." I said getting my things and going to class.

"Could I see you again maybe?" he asked grabbing my arm firmly.

"Um maybe we could meet at the party tomorrow." I replied.

"Ok cool what's your name?" he said i smiled slightly.

"Its Alisandra but you can call me Ali." I said and walked away he nodded and walked away.

Then he looked back at the same time I did. Oops awkward.

I had to hurry before the bell rang so I ran.

**********

"Alreat class im gonna show you how to save your money and how to spend." Mr.Martin said pointing at the words on the bored.

Everyone listened while Mr. Martin taught and I laid my head down on the desk.

"Ms.Taylor head up now." Mr. Martin yelled out and my face got all red.

And after class I went to my room and sat on my bed and I just noticed Hanna my roommate was sleeping. I looked at the time it was almost ten.

I laid my head down and fell asleep.

*********

"Chase I can't believe you cheated." my roommate yelled.

I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them and heard a deep voice in the room so I quickly looked up and saw a guy with blond hair and average height.

"What's going on?" I asked stretching my arms.

"Nothing I got to go maybe see ya at the party tonight Ali." she said and left.

"Hi Chase."I waved.

"What's up Ali wanna go out for brakefast I will pay?" he asked I looked at him and nodded.

*******

"Are you actually gonna eat that all?" Chase enthusiastically asked.

"Chase im fat yes I am gonna eat it." I said and shoved food in my mouth as a joke.

"Shut up your skinny as fuck girl." he said and I giggled.

"Ya maybe but im fat.. On the inside." I said.

"Funny" he replied and took a drink of coffee.

"Lets go before class starts without us." I said throwing my left over food away.

And I accidentally bumped into the guy I bumped into lastnight on my way tonight class.

"Oh hello again ummm did you ever tell me your name" I asked

"Colby and no you ran away to fast." he added

"Oh well if I haven't already told you my name its Al-"

"Its Ali now buzz off." Chase said.

"I actually remembered from lastnight on our wayto night class and im good I will go if she wants me to." Colby replied

Chase looked at me.

"He can hang with us since its Saturday and the parties tonight.. Oh hey you can come with us." I blurted out fast. Then Chase looked at me.

"What?" I added.

"Nothing." he mumbled

**********

"Hanna come on you have to go." I said.

"But I don't wanna see Chase." she wined

"He said he is not gonna be there for a long time. So your good." I said.

"Ok maybe." she said.

"Ok now its gonna start in 2 hours so you need to get ready." Hanna said clapping her hands together.

"I got my outfit." I said.

"I got the make-up and hair." Hanna added.

So I took a quick shower and put on a tube top and short and I sat in front of Hanna so she could do my hair and make-up after that I looked in the mirror.

"You look amazing Ali. All the hot guys will want you." Hanna said

"Shut up your pretty too so if you go they will be all over you but no not me im going with someone." I explained with a little giggle.

"Oooooh who is that?" she asked.

"Ok we aren't dating we are just friends but he is suuuper hot and I mean he is like fire." I said looking in the air.

"Oooh tell me what he looks like." she said clapping her hands together.

"Ok he is tall maybe about 5'8-5'9 he has amazing blue eyes brown longish hair that covers the right side of his forehead and his smile is like no other and he wears black a lot im guessing...  I know that because he wore black last night and this morning when we bumped into each other again." I explained.

"Ok he dosnt sound so bad I wanna meet him I kinda wanna go." she said

"Well get your ass up and get ready you have about an hour left." I said.

*****

*knock knock*

"I got it." I shouted and ran to the door.

"Hello" he said.

-------------

Thanks for reading this chapter make sure to vote and read on