Chapter 4

When I woke up the next morning I looked at my phone to see if I got texts from anyone,and then
Colby finally woke up and watched me look at my phone.

"Wanna get breakfast?" he asked and I nodded.

"Ya sure." I replied and put my phone down.

"But I do have to go to my room and get dressed you know that right.. I can't wear your clothes in public." I said and he smiled.

"Of course, we will swing by your dorm and get clothes and then we can go out for breakfast." he replied back and got up and got dressed.

Oh he is so good looking... I still wonder why he was single for such a long time.

And then he spotted me looking at him change.

"What." he giggled.

"Nothing just ummm looking at the "door"." I said slowing down my sentice.

"Uhm ok well lets go." he said and grabbed my hands and pulled me up from the bed and he held my hand till we got to the car.

When we got to the dorms I went to my room and Colby followed behind. As we walked into the room he sat down and I went to change.

"Here are you clothes." I said handing him his sweat pants and t-shirt.

"Keep them." he said and I raised my left eyebrow.

"Really but they'r your clothes." I said.

"So I got plenty and pulse you look good im my clothes." he said.

"Oh shut up." I laughed and he smiled.

"Where is your friend?" he asked.

"I honestly don't know probably with the guy she went to go see lastnight I mean she did have a date with him and she probably stayed with him for the night." I stated.

"Oooh that's nice." he said and I nodded.

"Ya and im ready by the way." I said.

"Ok where to then?" he questioned.

"Maybe Sammy's." I implied and he nodded.

"Sounds good." he said and we left.

When we got to the restraint Colby and I ordered some food.

Then Colby grabs my hands and started to talk.

"Why are you so beautif?" he asked.

"Ha Colby I don't know." I replied.

"Why haven't you had a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Well I have a few times but they weren't as nice and beautiful as you are." he explained.

"Your so funny." I said.

"I try to be." he joked.

"Here is your order enjoy." the waitress said.

"What's up with that guy chase?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I said after taking a drink of my orange juice.

"I mean I saw him with you and he had his hand on your arm and he looked mad after he let go." he explained.

"Oh he thought I was single and asked me out and I said no." I said.

"Ooh that makes sense." he sighed in relief.

"I thought you guys were friends?" I said.

"No the only time I talked to him was when I asked where you lived. All I have to say is becarful I don't want him to hurt you." Colby said.