Chapter 10

Next year

Its summer break,Colby and I have been going to the beach and partying with his friends. We have been spending so much time together its amazing I still think im stopping him from doing what he wants to do. Its always me that gets to chose the activity we get to do. I mean he enjoys them but he could be lying maybe he just wants me to be happy. I don't know and I want to think he loves to do what I do.

"Hey Colby instead of the beach today what do you want to do?" I asked him with a smile.

"Well I want to do whatever you want to do." he replied. I want him to do something besides what I want to do. I don't care what I want to do and I don't care if he thinks its fun or not I want him to pick the activity but he just wont.

"No i want to do whatever you wanna do if that's fine with you." I said sitting on the bed next to him.

"Really? You.. What to do something that I wanna do...? But what I have in mind is so boring you probably wont like it and I wont you to be happy every day of your life." he replied.

"No it wont be boring and plus I enjoy everything even if its not what I wont." I told him.

"Oh.. Well um... Ok I want to Loooove yoooou." he said all awkward and I just laughed thinking he was just kidding.

"Haha are you kidding?" and he looked at me and I stopped laughing.

"Oh you not... Um well this is awkward umm didn't know you wanted to do that so soon.... Ummm..." I said very awkwardly.

"Well I've wanted to for the past year buuut it was awkward and we were busy doing what you wanted." he said look at the ground. I just sighed I literally thought he was joking about this... I don't know what to say... I mean I-im not ready for that yet.

"Colby Baby.. I love you to much ok I really do,but im not ready if that ok.." I told him and he just shook his head and left the room, I just played on the bed with my hands on my face feeling so much guilt.

I feel so bad maybe we should just once I don't know I've just never done anything sexual with anyone before, but make out that the closest thing I've ever gone.

I got up and walked out to the living room to see if Colby was there but David and brennen were there probably being dumb to be honest.

"Do any of you two know were Colby is?" I asked and they ignored.

"Hello! I said have you seen Colby?" I repeated but agesivly.

"Oh hey Ali what do you need?" David said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Have you .. Seen Colby?" I asked very slowly this time.

"Oh he left im not sure were I think he might have said where he was going but I don't know maybe check the pool he could be just outside he did look mad.. What happened in there?" he asked.

"None of your business ok David and thank you for the help." I said and walked out in the back yard. I did see Colby but he looked sad and he had a bottle of beer. I walked up to him nervously and sat next to him.

"Colby?" I said softly to him.

"What? Im fine you don't even have to ask." he said and scotched over to get away from me.

"Im sorry." I said with an apologetic face and voice but he ignored me.

"I love you Colby." I said trying to get his attention.

"I-I love you too Ali but can I just be alone please." he said with a little sigh. I schootched closer to him and hugged him from the side.

"What do you want?" he asked me with a deep voice.

"You... I-I want you." I said and I felt his head turn to look at me.

"Ali your obviously not ready for it so you don't have to do this." he replied and before he could say anything else I jumped up on his lap and kissed him.

"I want to now. You've done to much with me and its my turn to do a lot with you." I winked and kissed him again and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed back.

I got off him and took my shirt and shorts off and slipped myself into the pool. "C'mon get in its warm." I told him and he just smiled.

"Ya I realized that already my feet are in the pool you dork." he joked and got up took of his shirt and pants and jumped in and made a huge splash.

He got closer to me and I wrapped my arms and legs  around him and kissed him.

"Haha dude look they are have fun." brennen said to David and David looked out the window.

"Bro for real man." David said shouting from out side the door.

"You have a room duh." he added and we both just laughed.

"Lets go so we don't get into anymore trouble." he winked and I gave him one more kiss. Maybe I was ready for this it feels I don't know... Right I don't know but this moment is special for me. We got to the room and Colby lays me onto the bed and he kisses me.

"I love you." he said and kissed me before I could say anything.

An hour later

Colby was asleep and I decided to take a shower so I got up slowly and got new clothes and a towel and went into the shower.

It was about a minute of being alone till the door opens slowly and was softly closed and then the shower curtain was pulled open by Colby.

"I thought you were sleeping?" I said while he put his arms around me.

"You were gone and I didn't wanna be left alone on the bed." he said and I smiled. Its great having him as happy as me. I love it when I can make his smile brighten everyday but today it brightened  brighter then the sun ever could. So it made me smile bigger then usual.
Im just glad that he is happy with me.