Chapter 12

At 3:00pm Colby and I were at taco bell and Colby just couldn't stop making me laugh and I was literally crying and all the make up on my eyes were falling from my eyes and I accidentally whipped my eyes with my white hoodie and it was one of my favorite ones too.

"Damn it." I said to myself loudly.

"What happened?" he asked me.

"I got mascara on my favorite hoodie." I said.

"Oh damn that sucks." he replied and I just looked at him.

"Sorry.. Why exactly is it a favorite hoodie of yours?" he asked me.

"Well to be honest I don't know I just love the way it looks like its a shattered mirror or shards of glass up and down the sleeves." I told him.

"I mean it is a cool hoodie." he replied and I nodded with a smile looking in his beautiful ocean eyes.

"You have the cutest freaking smile ever." he said pretty loudly and people stared at us i blushed hard from embarrassment.

"Lets get out of here." he added and grabbed my hand and took me to his car.

"What?" he asked me while turning on the car.

"Nothing I just don't like random strangers staring at me." I replied.

"Before and when we met i stared art you a lot." he said and I just laughed.

"That's funny cause when I saw you in that breakfast place and in the hall way I stared at you to." I replied and he smiled and stopped at a stop light.

When we arrived to the house David was sitting on the couch with a girl.

"Oooh hey guys what's up." he said very awkwardly.

"Hello David whose this?" I asked.

"Um this-this is Britney I met her at the club a few days ago. Isn't she fucking hot?" he asked and I just laughed and Colby just looked at her and she looked at him.

"Colby...?" I asked.

"Huh?" he replied.

"You ok?" I asked him and he nodded and took me to the room.

"What wrong?" I asked sitting down next to him on the bed.

"You know I love you right?" he asked.

"Yes of course why? Is it that girl?" I replied .

"No..... Maybe..." he said and I just looked at with an upset look.

"Colby you think she's h-hot don't you?" I asked him and he rubbed his face.

"Wow Colby..." I got up and went into the bathroom.

"Ali no I don't think that anymore." he said.

"Ya but you thought she was." I yelled.

"No well yes years ago in high school.. We dated and she cheated on me and I don't like her at all I swear Ali just please come out." he said putting his head against the door along with his hands. And then I opened the door and he about fell.

"Sorry.." I said giving him a hug.

"So she is your ex huh?" I asked and he nodded.

"Ya she cheated on me with a much "hotter" guy." he replied

"That's funny who is hotter then you." I joked and he laughed.

"Well apparently him I guess but I have to tell David before she does it to him." he said and I nodded in disagreement.

"Ya right. That's hard to believe." I replied.

"You are the hottest guy I've ever met in my entire life and believe me I bet that he was a player just like her." I said and he laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"He broke up with her in a week." we both laughed.

"Wow that's crazy a player got played" I joked and we both laughed again.

I pushed him on the bed and kissed him. "No one can ever be as hot/hotter then you Colby Brock you are way to bright all the guys that think they are hotter then you are blinded because of how blindingly hot you are." I told him and he rolled us both over and kissed me.

"Ya your right I am hot."he laughed and I smiled. 

I pushed him off and sat up on the bed. He did the same and put his arm around me.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I don't know im probably gonna go sit in the pool." I replied.

"I'll come with ya." he said.

"Or maybe just kiss you." I replied and I slowly put my lips on his.

"Ok sounds great to me." he said and kissed me back.