chapter 3

I was on my way to class and out of no where I felt big hands touch my sides.

And I imediently thought of Colby so I turned around and looked to see chase.

"What the hell chase what are you doing. Don't do that again." I snapped.

"Why your single. " he said.

"No chase im not single me and Colby are dating." I replied and walked away.

"Wait what since when?" he said all concerned and jealous.

"Since this morning." I answered.

"Cool hope he is good to you because if not im here for you." he said and walked away

"Freaking weirdo. " I said to my self.

As I got to class I saw that Colby walked in.

"Hey Colbs what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh hey I got switched to this class and I forgot you were in here." he replied.

"Cool glad to be by you." I blushed and he smiled.

"You can sit by me if there are any seats left." I offered.

"Ok cool" he replied and sat down in the chair next to me.

A few minutes into class Colby slid a note under my arm. Then I picked it up and read it.

"My friends and I are throwing a party tonight wanna come?" the note said.

I looked at Colby and nudged his shoulder and nodded my head yes and smiled and then he smiled back.

*****************

In Ali's room

"Oh what do I wear?" I said out loud hoping that Hanna would help me.

"Im gonna be late." I said and then I heard my phone bing.

"Missed call?... What the hell? Oh its Colby." I said and called back.

"Hey where are you?" Colby said.

"I know im a little late but I can't find anything to wear didn't really think about going to college parties." I said back and he chuckled its ok people are just getting here." he confronted

"Ok cool I'll be there in 10." I said and hung up.

And then I realised that Hanna had hot dressesso I borrowed one of her short cute dresses.

"Don't have to much fun ok." Hanna said.

"Your not going?"I asked.

"Oh no i have a date tonight and we didn't wanna have to be at a party for the first date sooo." she said and continued watching TV.

"Oh ok have fun but hey not to much fun."I joked.

"Hey you have a party to get to now go." Hanna said pushing me with one hand.

"Love you." I said.

"Love you more." she said.

At the party

"Hello" I said as I walked into the house and then Colby came as soon as he heard me."

"Heeey your hear every one is out side in the pool." he said and looked at him and nodded. But I also realised I don't have a swim suit.