chapter 7

A week later I moved in with Colby and his friends good thing there's only 2 of his friends living with him.

"Why did you have to move you still never answered that. You also have been ignoring me for a week what happened?" Hanna asked.

"Hanna I didn't really wanna be cooped up in that place its to small for me. Sorry." I said.

"That's doesn't explain why you haven't talked to me in a week." she said making a point.

"Look i don't always have to talk to you I mean I've been extremely busy all week." I said.

"Ok well sorry.... I should get going maybe see you later." Hanna said and left.

"Jesus." Colby said.

"Ya she always expects me to hang out with her." I said touching my face.

"Never new she was that upset." he said.

"Ya same here." I replied and then went to sit on the couch.

"Do you like it here?" Colby asked.

"Are you kidding I love it dude I get a freaking carpeted and big living room and a big kitchen." I said with exitment.

"Im glad you are happy." he said.

"Yule, im gonna go up to the room and change i wanna swim a little bit." I said and left Colby down stairs.

"Im coming with." he said and I ran and locked the door behind me to make she he doesn't get in.

"You little.... Ok you win this time." he said.

"I at least need to get my shorts." he added and I let him in which I regretted.

He took me to the bed and then he tickled my feet which I absulutly hate the most so I kicked and kicked till he realised I was literally dying of laughter.

"Your so mean to me" I said.

"Me.. Mean... Ha your the one that locked me out of the room. So tour the mean one." he said and stuck out his tongue out at me and I playfully hit him.

"Get out so I can change you weirdo." I joked.

"Ok ok jeez... See ya outside." he said and shut the door.

After he left I got dressed and grabbed two towels and left the room.

I walked up to Colby before he got in and jumped on him which made us both fall in the pool.

"You a sneaky littl.... Im gonna get you back" he said and splashed water in my face.

And I laughed.

"By the way that was pay back for messing with my feet so your not getting me back." I said and he smiled.

"Oh I guess your right ill give that to you." he said and gave me a hug.

I really didn't wanna go to class tomorrow all I wanna do is spend more time with Colby.

I swam to the other side of the pool to look at my phone and then out of nowhere I was pulled underneath the waterwith my phone.

And I got back up and felt like I was having a heart attack and Colby was just laughing so I went up to him while he Wes still weak from laughing I jumped on his back and pushed him under as well.

"Your a bullie you know that?" I joked.

"Ya and im good at it apparently." he replied and I just lightly laughed.

"Well im getting out before you do any thing else to me." I said and lifted myself out of the pool and sat on a char wrapped in my towel talking to Colby.

"Wanna know something?" he asked.

"What?" I asked.

"You never gave me your birth date." he said and I gasped.

"Oh right its August 26th 1997." I said specifically.

"And your 19 now turning 20 ummm let me see if this month is July then [gasps] next month is your birthday." he said with exitment.

And I just looked at him weirdly.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"We could do something fun." he said.

"Like what?" I asked with a smile.

"Oooh I can't tell you about that." he said.

"When were you born?" I asked.

"January 2nd 1997 and im now 20." he said specifically.

"Ooh." I said.

"Ya I feel old." he joked.

"Your funny." I laughed.

"What do you want most for your birthday?" he asked with a smile.