chapter 5

"Hear me out ok chase and I were just laughing." she said.

"Well that's what it looked like but was it just laughing." I said.

"No it was he just came closer ok but please let me explain the reason why you thought I was lying to you." she said.

"Fine talk." I said.

"The guy I was seeing was so nice I really liked him ok. But when I went to the bathroom to fix my hair I came out to see a girl sitting on him so I went up to him and slapped him and went to Chase's room and told him all about it last night and we just started bonding so I decided to stay longer because you were gone and I was gonna be bored." she explained.

"Oh." I said with a sad face.

"Ya please believe me I don't want to get back with Chase I swear." she confessed.

"Ok ok I believe you now tell me were this guy is so I can beat his ass." I joked.

"Funny." she replied.

"Hey im gonna go to Colbs house do you wanna come with?"I asked.

"Um no i dont wanna interrupt your night." she said

"No you won't c'mon sis you cent just stay here imagining what tour saw last night ok now lets go." I said pulling heat up off of the chair.

Texting Colby

Ali

M

ined if I come over?

Colby

Dont mined come over please😁

Ali

Ok love you weirdo

Colby

Love you princess

Ali

Um no 😂

Colby

😂

W

hen we got to Colby's house I knocked on the door and he opened it.

"Hello." he said.

"Hi" I replied.

"Hey Han." he greeted.

"Hey" she replied

I walked in and he put his arm around me.

"Want anything to eat or drink?" he asked.

"I'll take some water." I said.

"Do you have any beer?" Hanna asked and I looked at her.

"You know what lets go have fun tonight. And Hanna you can find a good looking guy tonight if your down to coming." he said.

"Ok." she said and we left to a club.

"Crap we need ID's Colby." I said

"Dont worry I made some fake ones for us. Before you came." he said and I smiled.

"Your lucky." Hanna whispered and I nodded.

"Lets have fun." he said clapping his hands.

"ID's please." a guy said and we gave them the him.

"Alright go on in." he said.

Hanna went to meet people and Colby took me to the bar.

"Colby is this a good idea I mean how are we gonna get home?" i asked.

"We will be fine lets just have fun." he said and ordered drinks.

An hour later.

"Whoa its 4 am we should probably go home." Colby said to me.

"Ya im getting really tired where is hanna?" I asked.

"I dont know maybe try the bathroom." he said.

When I got to the bathroom I heard someone throwing up so I knocked on the stall.

"Is that you Hanna?" I said.

"Take me home please Ali." she whimpered.

And I opened the stall and grabbed her and took her to the car and went back to get Colby.

"Hey I found her and put her in the car lets go before she gets sicker." I said.

"Sicker? She's sick?" her questioned.

"No she's just drunk now lets go." I said and dragged him out.

"How are we gonna get home we drank." Colby asked.

"Well call David maybe he can get us." I insisted.

"He is busy I think I will try though." he said and called David.

When we were just sitting by Colby's car me and Hanna just talked about how stupid we are for doing this while Colby was getting a hold of David to come and puck us up.

"Is he coming?" I asked.

"Ya he is." he replied and I nodded and sat in the car with Hanna.

"Did you have fun?" I asked Hanna.

"Kinda I thought I would find someone tonight but I-I didn't and I don't wanna be lonely again." she cried.

"No don't cry at least you tried whoever you talked to is missing out. You are a very impressive human being girl you can't even lie about you being pretty because you are and I hear people say it to you all the time." I said.

"I know your trying to make me feel better but im pretty sure they are talking about you and Colby." she said.

"No that's not true. I saw people ask you to go to lunch with them and their not all guys I've even saw Victoria Rose come up and talk to you a week ago." I said.

"Ya apparently she's not "cool" anymore because she told her best friend that she liked me and you how they are with gay people they act like freaking middle schoolers about that stuff." she said.

"What hold up you said Tory likes you liiiike... Like you like you or as a person?" I asked.

"I said she's gay and she came over to me to ask me out." she added.

"Oh see you even got girls liking you." I joked.

"Shut up." she laughed.

"Well just saying." I smiled.

"Ok he is here" Colby said and then Hanna and I got out and slowly walked to the car.

When we got to the dorms Hanna and I fell asleep and Colby went home.

I knew I was gonna forget everything when I wake up in a few hours.