chapter 6

"Hey Han feeling ok?" I asked and she nodded yes.

"What happened last night?" I said putting my hand on my forehead.

"I don't remember maybe somtging stupid." she responded.

"Jeez I hope not." I chuckled.

"Ya same." she nodded.

And then I heard my phone buzz so I picked it up to see who it was and it was Colby he wanted to come over and I replied with ok that's fine.

When he got here about 10 minutes later I let him in and picked up a little bit.

"Can we talk?" he said.

"Ya sure about what?" I asked.

"I just wanna know how stupid I was lastnight." he said and I showed a big smile.

"Colbs I forgot. We probably are just overreacting." I said trying to calm him down. He looked embarrassed.

"Ya your probably right and plus why do I care im the most confident person in college." he said and I smiled.

"That doesn't matter Colby even the coolest or "popular" kid has embarrassing moments in their lives im sure you were an angel." I said and he smiled.

"How did I find you.... Your like no other I've been with. Your actually the nicest and you actually take this relationship sereasly." he said giving me a hug.

"I try." I laughed.

"Ya you do." he replied.

"Ya, so what are we gonna do today since its Sunday and we have class tomorrow morning?" I asked.

"Your choice today. We can do anything you want today." he said.

He is so sweat I love him I hope we last for such a long time.

"Well I kinda wanna stay home in my PJ's my head aches and it hurts I've already taken some medicine before you got here." I said.

"We can stay here." he agreed.

"Ok thank you so much." I said and dragged him to my room to watch Netflix.

"What to watch.. What to watch." I said.

"What about The End Of Life? Or maybe justice?" he implied.

"Super good movies I've seen the trailers but not the movies its self."I said and he smiled.

"Well good we can watch them then." he said and I laughed and nodded.

I shut the blinds and the lights plus my door so it was dark and all we could see was the light off the TV.

"Whoa its dark." he said.

"Ya the light hurts my head so its better if I turned them all off." I said and laid next to him.

"Ok then." he said and put his arm around me.

After watching the 2 movies Colby wanted to watch we ended up watching a horror movie and then in the middle of it Colby had to speak.

"Why in every horror movie some girl falls?"

"I ask that all the time but nobody knows..." I sighed.

"Its weird I just don't get it." he added.

"You know what how about we just play a game or something." I said with my eyes wide open.

"You don't wanna watch this."

No I've - I've seen this moviemay to much." I said and got up.

"Oook." he said.