chapter 11

We went to sleep for the rest of the night and I felt Colby moving in his sleep and he kinda spoke but couldn't make out what he said,but it was the cutest thing I've ever witnessed.

And then he jumped a little which made me giggle a little to loud and I almost woke im up..OoPs.. Good thing I didn't he needs the sleep I am planning something special for us to do tomorrow. So I just stayed up for the rest of the night planning things. Colby and I have always wanted to go to Hawaii. Hmm. Maybe we can go to Hawaii! I went on his computer and looked at the plain ticket expece was and it was way more then I've expected phew well its a one executive trip so maybe we can wait for that trip to Hawaii maybe next year..  Then I thought of a family... We could start a family but that would take for ever I need something for tomorrow.... Ugh this is never gonna work I can't think of anything at all..
If I were Colby what would I want? Hmmm...... Then I thought of the perfect thing..

I fell back in bed and wrapped myself around Colby and fell back asleep at 2 am.

I woke up to not see Colby in bed so I got up and went to look for him.

I found him in the living room so I went to sit by him. He scooted me closer to him and I smiled I don't think I could ever survive with someone as freaking cute generous as this big guy right her. I but my arm around his bare back and my other on his chest and he did the same,and he kisses my forehead. I heavily breath and finally told him the special plan.

"Colby?" I said holding both of his hands.

"I know its a little early but I don't care what my dad says about starting a family to early but I say the opposite of what he said. Sooo want to make a family?" it was so awkward but I said it and he just looked at me with a shocked face and his mouth opened.

"[Laughs] what?" I asked

"Nothing I just don't want you dad to like kill me because of this idea of yours." he replied and I got on the floor and went up to him and pulled his face into mine and kissed him without a breath.

"Ya well its my choice its not like im dropping out of college because of it." I said and he pulled me up to his waste and took me to the room. I know this is a bit to much but its what we both wanted and I've always loved kids exeually little babies,and I love Colby so I had to say that's the special plan.