chapter 13

Colby and I just laid in bed with out a were bored out of our minds. We didn't wont to do anything but sleep or lay in bed for the restof the night.

"So do you want to go for a walk im bored?" Colby said breaking the silence.

"Um yes and just let me get dressed get ready and so should you." I replied getting out of bed and went change.

I put on a pair of shorts and a shirt with a little heart on right side of it and then I out on some light make up on and Colby and I walked in the dark the moon was really bright and the stars were shining bright it was beautiful.

"Its really nice and quiet out here." I said grabbing his hand.

"It is.. You know what?" he asked me.

"What?" I asked back.

"We should get some icecream." he replied

[Phone buzzed 4 times]

"Oh its my mom." I said and saw the messages she sent me.

"Why haven't you been answering me all day what has been going on is it that boyfriend of yours?"

"Pick up you damn phooooone now!"

"Jesus mom calm down what's going on?" I calmly asked.
"Your dad.. he is in the hospital and he could die could you skip class tonight if you have it and get over here please." she asked me and I wanted to ask why he was in the hospital but I just said "we are on summer break remember." and I just put my phone in my back pocket and I left Colby and ran on the road that leads to the hospital.

"Ali?" Colby shouted and I ignored but not on perpous. I just wanted to see what was happening to my dad.

I couldn't get far till I saw and heard Colby drive up on me.

"Get in." he said and I did.

"What's going on?" he asked me.

"Just hurry get to hospital somthing happened to my dad." I said and he drove as quick as he could and we got there pretty quick.

I ran in the door and ran past the staffs desk and the woman in the office yelled after me but I didn't turn back.

Colby's POV

"Look her dad is in trouble and her mom was freaking out and was texting her to get over here quick. So just let me sign us in." I said and she just looked at me.

"Um ma'am.. I need whatever you make people sign before visiting please." I said to the lady and she shook her head and I signed the clipbored and left to find Ali hugging her mom tight and crying.

Back to Ali

"Colby.." was all I said and ran to him and cried more and more.

"What's wrong what happened to your father?"he asked me rubbing the top of my head.

"My dad had a stroke and he might not live." I cried and put his hands on my face and he whipped the makeup and tears off my face.

"No he's not going to die." he told me trying to get me to stop crying.

"Well the doctor said he might not live till the next day." I wined and he polled me into another hug and waved to my mom to get in on the hug.

"Im sorry if I freaked you out Colby I was just scared and still am. Her father could die and I needed her here. Thank you for driving her." my mom said.

"No its ok I get it your in a bad situation and its scary but im here for you and Ali and her sister if anything happens." Colby told my mom and my mom just smiled slightly and whipped tears off her face.

"Speaking of my sister where is she?" I asked my mom.

"She's in the room sobbing you should go and see her." my mom said putting her hand on my shoulder.

And I walked in and imediently cried and walked toward my sister and dad.

"Jess its me Ali could I get a hug?" I asked her.

"You are late mom called you and texted you where were you Ali this is serious shit you get that?" she snapper at me and I started crying.

"Look i messed up I had my phone off to charge ok im sorry... I really am." I said trying to give her a hug but she pushed by and walked out the door, and I just stood there with tears falling from my eyes. I walked up to my dad and grabbed his hand and held it for a long time.

"You not gonna hear me but dad I love you im sorry I wasn't here for you... But I am now and im hurting mom and jessie are both hurting. Dad you can't die we need you. We love you you are all we have and I want my child/children to have an awesome grandpa. God I should have been here. You were always there for me for the good and bad days. I hate my self for turning my phone off im sorry dad." I cried and then I heard the door open and footsteps walk behind me.

I was to week to see who it was but then two hands wrapped around my waste and turned around and saw Colby and hugged him really tight and cried.

"Its all my fault. I should have been here Colby." I wined.

"No its not your fault you didn't know this was gonna happen." he whispered to me.