Quiet

Recap
Once I reached my house I climbed back up the rock wall to my porch, and threw on last glance down the beach before climbing the ladder I propped up to climb back into my room through the window. I have a weird feeling about this. But it kinda excites me.
————————————————————————
As I walked back to the fire I replayed the evening in my head. Did I really do all of that? I never talk to anyone, let alone some guy that I saw on the beach. Yet we sat there and talked for a whole 30 minutes. And I called him cute!? *sigh* It must've been from my drink, I did add some alcohol to my coke so it would explain why I was so.. "friendly". I emerged from the small stone wall and saw my group still by the fire, it was burning out on the logs. Allura turned to me.
"What had you gone for so long? I thought you only went to take a whizz?"
She asked and nudged the other two, who were still laughing at each other and not noticing that I had come back.
"I got... preoccupied" I said, untying my coat from my waist and wrapping it around myself. "Preoccupied? I thought you might've drowned." Allura said a bit annoyed. I shrugged and she smiled, going back to the mingling that was happening beside her. I sat back down onto my log, and stared into the fire. The fire hurt my eyes when I stared at it. The more I looked the more it reminded me of the boys tan skin, the dying embers held a resemblance to the vibrant hue of his body in the moonlight. And his small little freckles. God there was so many of those little brown specks, like a bird egg. I looked up from the fire and too the glittering sea in front of us, it really was pretty. Then I looked up at the sky. Each star sparkled it's own unique lustre, some in cluttered pods and others all on their own. I looked at one star that was the farthest away from all the rest. It was kinda dim, but big and shiny. That star reminds me of someone.

Me. That star looks like me, the way it was distanced from the rest of the cluster. In my youth, I didn't really get that close to anyone. I like the quiet of myself and no one else, just like the star. I was a loner. Sure I had a few friends like Pidge, Hunk and Allura, but besides that I never talked to anyone else. Ever since my mom died, I stopped opening up to people. I built up a wall, only mine wasn't a wall. It was like an invisible dome that incased my thoughts to hide them from everyone else, and since it was invisible, no one really noticed that I didn't share my thoughts that often, if at all. Most people usually just think I'm shy, or that I don't like people. It's not that I don't like people. I just liked being independent.

My attention turned to another star, this one slightly smaller then the big star I was staring at. As all the other stars were some form of white, or super light pink, this one was a clear, crisp baby blue. It shot across the sky, leaving a dusty trail of light behind it. Like ink in a pool of water, the light spread as the star continued to rocket itself through the night sky. I found myself smiling at it. I snapped out of my thoughts and back to my group of friends. They all seemed tired and I could tell Pidge was extremely drunk on whatever was in her red cup. "I can get her home" Allura said and slung Pidges arm over her shoulder. Hunk got up and nodded looking at me. "I should get home too, I still haven't studied for algebra" he laughed nervously. "You staying out?" Hunk asked and I looked at the sky. "Probably a little... but I should get home soon, I'll have a late night tomorrow" I chuckled and turned back to Hunk , he looked slightly confused but smiled and said his goodbyes.

Allura and a drunk pidge followed Hunk soon after. Leaving me and the dying embers of a midnight fire. I grabbed my empty cup, scooping up some ocean water and throwing it onto the logs, hearing the sizzle like bacon on a frying pan. I grabbed the rest of my things, including the left behind solo cups I brought for the others. Walking up the set of old, rotting wooden stairs that connected to an unused dock, I look back at the beach. I gazed down the way I saw lance walk down, the sands grains shifting under the waves crashing to the shore.

I got up to the grassy valley that was connected to the dock. Rushing back to my own house, my head is spinning with thoughts. All about him. I have no idea what this guy is doing to me. But it worries me that he could make me open up that much in the first meeting. Although, with a smile as pretty as that... who could resist the urge?

Thank you for reading this far! If you have any things I could work on, or any grammar or spelling mistakes feel free the comment it! Peace