Seductive?

"It's finally Friday, people!" A boy in a skateboard screams in the hallways. Anne was hyped up by what he said and yelled " Woohoo , Friday!" Anne then turns to Diana.

"Aren't you excited it's the weekends Di?" Anne exclaimed to her bosom friend who looked so bummed out. "Di what's the matter?" Anne asked worried for Diana. "Are you sick or something?"Anne asked holding the back of her hand on her forehead. "It-It doesn't seem like it, Di?" Diana took both of Anne's hands and looks at her.

"Anne I have something to tell you, but you have to promise me that you will keep it as a very big secret, between us, can I trust you?" Diana said desperately.

"Of course Diana, what is it?" Anne whispered looking at Diana hopefully. Diana seemed like a balloon about to pop, looking around in case anybody was eavesdropping, but the coast was clear.

" Gilbert so has a thing for you!" Diana blurts out in a breathy whisper, then she giggles. Anne groaned at her silly bosom friend.

"He does not !" Anne yelled. Everybody heard and looked at her, confused.

And speaking of the devil, here he comes. Gilbert Blythe with his friends. Charlie waved flirtatiously at Diana and greeted Anne with a high five. They've become close friends in Music class, they had that class together and they were seatmates.

"Who does not what?" Gilbert asked pertaining to what Anne yelled.

"It's none of your concern, Blythe." Anne says.

"Hello Anne, Diana." Charlie greeted. Anne giggled as Diana blushed an array of red colors. "Hello Charlie." Diana greeted back. "You have homeroom with Mr. Dunlop, right?" Charlie asked Diana, and Diana nods. " Well, I have that class too. Want to walk together?" Charlie asked. Diana was flustered. Was it really happening her crush is asking her to walk with him. But why? Why just now? They've had homeroom together like the whole week. But Diana agreed. "Why, of course Charlie." Diana giggled. " Oh, bye Anne and Gilbert!See you guys later." Diana says giddily walking beside Charlie. Anne winked at Charlie when Diana wasn't looking.

Anne may or may have not at music class she and Charlie had together yesterday, gave him a little info about Diana. Charlie liked Diana and Diana liked Charlie. They were just too shy to tell each other. Anne sighed happily.

"Playing the matchmaker aren't we, carrots?" Gilbert just had to ruin her happy moment.

"Yeah, butt off , Blythe." Anne says walking ahead of him. "And for goodness sakes, stop calling me a vegetable or else."

"Or else what?" Gilbert teased. Anne just ran away not wanting to deal with the monstrosity of a boy before her.

The first week has always been like this. Gilbert running after Anne. And Anne ignoring him.

"Uhh excuse me, but Charlie so happens to be my bestfriend too, so..."Gilbert started, making his way through the crowds.

"So?" Anne asked. "I have a say on this too, Anne." Gilbert answered. "Well what do you have to say about it then?" Anne stopped infront of Gilbert who halted to a stop too.

Gilbert leaned down to match Anne's face level. "Well, if you want we can talk about it after school later?" Anne furrowed her eyebrows. "Why would I want to go anywhere with you, after school?" Anne said pushing Gilbert on his chest, turning around and walking away. "Ouch, you hurt me, carrots." Gilbert playfully says with a hand on his heart. "I intended to, and if I hurt anything. I only hurted your ego, because you asked me and I didn't wanna go with you. " Anne sassily replies.

" Okay fine, Anne." Gilbert says with a sad tone. Anne turned around guiltily. But she was just annoyed because she saw him smirking at her, Gilbert was faking it .