Teens to the Mall

A group of teens emerged from inside the car parked in the mall parking lot. They head to the mall for what else but for shopping.

Gilbert met up with Charlie who is with Moody in his car, oh and Billy also tagged along uninvited because he found out through his sister about them going to the mall.

They all entered the mall looking glamorous. All the girls were in a line as the boys walked behind them. Ruby was in the middle, Jane by her left and Tillie was beside Jane. Diana was by Ruby's right and Anne was beside Diana. The boys in the back were  Moody on the middle, Billy by his left. Charlie by his right and Gilbert beside Charlie. Gilbert was at Moody's right. They shone brightly. But sooner or later Moody slipped on air and knocked over everyone.

"Oh no, I'm sorry guys. Didn't mean to-I wasn't gonna-I'm so terribly sorry guys." Moody spilled as he stood Ruby and Jane.

Charlie stood Diana up, and they looked so cute. They still haven't declared they're a couple but they sure act so.

Meanwhile, Moody  stood up Tillie too. But they seemed to take their time to stand each other up. They both felt shy around each other. The mall suddenly felt hot as Tillie found herself to be reddening, especially her cheeks.

Anne batted a questioning teasing eye at them, they both looked at her anxiously and stood up and stood away from each other.

"Whatca lookin at Anne?" Tillie defended.

"Oh nothing, I just saw something... so precious." Anne replied still with a hint of tease. Tillie playfully glared at her.

"Yeah, you saw me, right Anne?" Gilbert asked who was in front of her holding out a hand for her.

"What?" Anne asked flicking away his hand and standing up on her own making Gilbert shake his head, amused.

"You said you saw something so precious and that was me, right carrots?" Gilbert teased while copying her voice.

Anne felt annoyed as usual and punched his arm. "Shut up, you're not precious. You're futile." 

"Ow, that hurt." Gilbert says holding his severed arm.

Anne walked away, leaving a still amused Gilbert. Anne was a few feet away when she came sashaying back. "And I do not sound anything like your impression of me Blythe." She sassed and flicked her hair on his face.

"And stop calling me carrots." Anne added.

Gilbert smirked, knowing he's upset her again.

Billy was still lying on the floor in a helpless and embarrassing position.

Moody then stood Billy up. "Oh come on man, I knew you're a clutz but I didn't know you were this much of a clutzy-butt." Billy exaggeratedly whined.

"I'm sorry Billy. I didn't mean to-" Moody apologized and was cut by Billy's "Shit! Look at what you've done, my watch is broken, see!" Billy almost yelled at his face.

"Hey man, don't make a scene in here." Gilbert says when he sees many people looking.

"Ugh fine, but you better buy me a new one clutzy-butt!" Billy demanded." Now!" Billy dragged Moody along to a direction everyone assumed to be the watch shop.

"Don't wait up on me guys-" Moody yelled after everyone.

Everyone has already caught up with Anne. And they heard her curse under her breath.

"I hate that jackass." Anne says stomping her feet and crossing her arms.

"Who, Anne? Billy?" Diana asked the obvious question and answered it herself.
Anne nodded.

"Don't worry, we all do." Jane added.

Anne's face softened. "Oh Jane, I didn't mean to call your brother a jackass hun." Anne sympathized.

"It's fine Anne, he is a jackass, but please refrain from calling him that, especially when he's around." Jane said putting an arm around Anne's shoulder.

"Actually I did mean to call him a jackass." Anne proclaimed. "That jackass." She yelled after.

"So where are we off to guy and girls?" Gilbert asked.

"We're off to go shop for clothes and makeup, then we'll go to a spa oh and of course to eat lunch at Le Veroux." Ruby stated enthusiastically facing Gilbert with hearts in her eyes.

Charlie came into the scene and put an arm around Gilbert.

"Oh, well if that's so, me and Gil's gonna leave you at your business, we'll be going to the Max Arcade and CJ Bookshop downstairs and then we'll go eat at McDonald's." Charlie states their agenda.

"You know what, the arcade sounds good to me." Anne says. She liked arcades more than shopping for clothes, she already had enough clothes and she can't afford any more. And makeup, she still hasn't been running out of it. And they would be going to a bookshop, what a delight, Anne thought.

"You, a girl, would rather come to the arcade than shop for clothes and makeup?" Gilbert asked a rhetorical question.

"What, so the arcade is now an only boy's place Blythe?" Anne retorted.

"I really like your taste carrots." Gilbert zoomed in on her. "Get away and stop calling me that." Anne huffed and rolled her eyes.

"Y-You know what, the arcade is much better than shopping, right girls. Actually the arcade is more of my taste than shopping." Ruby squeezed in.

"Really? Cool then we can all go to the arcade then." Gilbert says putting his arm on Charlie's shoulder and walking to the direction of the arcade.

"Rubs?" Jane, Tillie and Diana objected at the same time.

"Oh come on girls, please just this once, I want Gily to know that I like what he likes too. And so maybe...you know, he'll like me too."  Jane and Tillie sighed in defeat at the helpless girl. And Diana looked at her pitifully and then at Anne who was waiting on them as well.

"Come on guys, chop-chop, those balls ain't gonna shoot themselves in the basket, I wanna play some basketball. Oh and maybe then we could go for a karaoke. And of course some more arcade games!" Anne blabbed on euphorically.

"Yeah, let's go with Gilbert already, I want him to win me some prizes." Ruby fantasized with a heartful jolt.

The other girls had no choice but to follow when they have been promised to be shopping and going to the spa.