Injustice for Moody

"What in the-" Anne starts but she couldn't talk no more as the scene before her has left her agape.

It was Moody. He was tied to the toilet seat with duct tape. The word loser written on his forehead. He was sweating a lot and tears were flowing from his eyes. Anne could not move at first, but she regained herself and quickly moved to help Moody out of his misery.

"Moody-Oh Moody." She says sympathyzing as she tried to take off the duct tape from him. The duct tape was bound so many times. She has to cut it. Moody tries to talk but all Anne hears were muffled sentences, she takes off the duct tape from his face as gently as she could, but duct tape is duct tape so it still kinda hurt him.

"I'm sorry Moody-I."

"No Anne, it's ok-really." Moody says bashfully.

"Who the fuck did this to you?" Anne huffs out angrily as she grabs a piece of sharp glass she found lying around. She carefully grabs it by the dull end and starts cutting Moody free.

"N-no Anne, you'll hurt yourself." Moody says worried for her.

"It's okay Moody, it doesn't hurt." Anne reassures. It took a while to eventually set Moody free. He was in his boxers, Moody felt embarrassed and tried to cover it, but Anne felt absolutely nothing but rage as she thought of who could have left him in this predicament.

She took off her jacket and lent it to him to hide his bareness. She took her phone and led him out.

"Now tell me, who did this Moody?" She asks in a very serious tone.

"I-I umm I can't, I can't involve you in this Anne." Moody says averting his gaze, just then his eyes was filled with shock and a tinge of terror when he looked behind Anne. And Anne seeing this looks behind her.

"It was you, wasn't it?" Anne says as she quickly held Billy's wrist to his back and pushed him to a wall. His goons were shocked and froze at the spot.

They gave Billy, who was like their boss a look and Billy gave them a I-can-handle-this-smug-bastard look.

"Hey Moody, glad to see you're free!" Billy says to a shaking Moody. Anne left her focus on Billy and put it on Moody and that's when Billy forcefully got out of Anne's lock and turned their positions the other way around.

Anne had her back on the wall, Billy holding her wrist to the wall.

"S-stop it Billy!" Moody says still shaking. He can't believe how weak he is. He feels stupid, he dragged Anne into this.

"Stop it? You think I'll listen to you, huh loser?" Billy says back, making his goons laugh and snicker.

Anne had her face down, she looked dead serious. She looked up to meet Billy's smug face.

"Did you do this to him?" Anne asks somewhat calmly.

"Huh?" Billy stupidly says.

"I said did you fucking do this to him, asshole?!" Anne says more enraged this time.

"And what if I did-"

Before Billy could finish talking Anne made her move and set her hands free from his grasp and kneed him where the sun don't shine. Billy groaned in pain and his goons watched him suffer. Anne was ready for another pounce but a sudden shout stopped everything.

"ANNE SHIRLEY!"

~
At the Principal's office.

After Mr. Philipps shouted her name, not her full name still which is very annoying. Every single thing annoys Anne right now, her temper is through the roofs. There they all sat, a serious aura circling around the room. The news of Anne kneeing Billy went out so quickly that it became the talk of the school, once again.