0 (Intro) ➣ Prologue

AYANO KEIKO ➥ as Asa Sanae

AYANO KEIKO
as Asa Sanae

UCHIHA SASUKE ➥ as Uchiha Sasuke

UCHIHA SASUKE
as Uchiha Sasuke

:: Mainly set before Naruto ::

"Since we first met, the melody of my heart has played joyously like a premonition."

S T A R T

The young Asa Sanae wandered around the village of Konoha, admiring everything that was around her. At the tender age of six, she was looking around the village for some people her age to play with. She had started her first year at the Shinobi Academy a few months ago. She'd managed to make friends, but could never seem to find them.

She sighed. The marketplace of her home was lively, people were smiling and laughing, some were trying to bargain a cheaper price for an item they wanted. In other words, it was bustling.

A woman with long, dark hair stood at a stand that sold fruits and vegetables of many kind. Sanae's eyes travelled to the smaller figure beside her. It was Uchiha Sasuke. He was in her class and very bright student... the girls in her class loved him.

In his hands, he held a tomato, lifting it up for his mom to see, beaming. His mother smiled and nodded.

Sanae debated whether to approach him or not. However, this was changed when Sasuke turned around, looking her straight in the eye.

The cerise-hued girl tilted her head, blinking at her classmate.

The dark-haired boy gave her a small wave, combined with a tiny smile. His mother looked at him, asking him who that was. He told her it was his classmate.

She smiled, pushing Sasuke to go play with her - in which he complied. He liked Sanae, she was talkative, but knew when to shut up. She was also very considerate and level-headed. It was something that made her different to the other girls in their class.

Happily running to her, he waved at his mom before walking off.

"Hi, Sanae-chan!" He grinned.

The mocha-haired girl grinned back, happy that she found someone to play with. "Hi-ya, Sasuke!"

Her voice sounded very pretty to his ears, it was warm and happy, just like her aura. For some reason unknown to him, his cheeks grew hot, wavering under her presence.

"Are you okay?" She asked. "You're... red, red."

"Yeah!" He exclaimed, nodding. A determined look was etched into his features and it confused Sanae. Yet, she shrugged it off. He didn't seem so bad anyway.

E N D

New book... hmm? Just so everyone knows, I don't own anything besides the development of my OC, Asa Sanae and the plot! Anything else is not mine!

Song lyrics are from Snow Halation!

Take care! Thank you for your
time!

<3