6 ➣ Whisking Through Time

"Before I knew it, it's become enormous "True emotion"

"Before I knew it, it's become enormous "True emotion"."

S T A R T

The young female was hesitant to walk into class. The aura from just standing beside the doorway was too much... the murmurs all around her flooding her ears. A week passed.. and by what she was hearing all around her, she knew he was back.

Her brain wracked. Itachi; the serene older brother of her best friend. She would never believe that he killed his entire clan for no reason. Sanae wouldn't pry. She knew better than that.

Taking a deep breath, she stepped into the classroom.

There he was.

Her heart constricted in her chest and the sight of him. The way his hands were folded in front of his face; like he was thinking. The distant fog clouding his onyx orbs only furthering her want to reach out and help him.

His usual wall of fangirls were no where to be seen, all huddled at the top of the class, muttering amongst themselves.

Uchiha Sasuke was — without a doubt — stuck up. And now after all this... she didn't even dare think about it.

As if weights were chained to her ankles, each step towards him was heavy. His gaze didn't once flicker to her. The evident pain in her eyes for him blatantly ignored.

"Nae-chan!"

She gave Naruto a weak smile, and looked at her quizzically. Why did she seem so distraught and hesitant?

He watched curiously as he trudged her way to the young Uchiha, a comical tick mark appearing on the back of his head as he watched. He was jealous, his only true friend being whisked away by her rival; it didn't sit well with him.

"Sasuke," she muttered, her throat feeling dry. She had no words. It was like his aura became deadly and lifeless, intimidating her so much to the point where she was actually afraid.

His gaze only focused on the wall ahead of him. Her fist tightened. She was afraid to try again... because she knew that Itachi had awoken something in Sasuke. And it wasn't pleasant.

"Um," she gulped, squirming. "How're you feeling?"

She deadpanned. Did she really just ask that?

Though, no answer was given to her. Only a stare filled with remorse and hatred swirling in his hues, brewing a curse that would never be broken.

Audible snickers were heard, but they were immediately silenced after he shot them a cold glare.

Feeling out of place, she outstretched her hand, placing it on the desk, centimetres away from his elbow.

"You probably already know this but..." she whispered, staring down at her hand. "I'm here. Always."

He turned his head. His onyx orbs narrowing, causing her to flinch. She read it all. All the words he was relaying to her with his stone-cold gaze. But to actually hear it... was too much.