♕𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫☁

(Virgil's Pov)

       It was 2 am on a Monday, and what was I doing? I was staring at the ceiling of my bedroom while lying on a black, fluffy carpet on my hardwood floor. My thoughts at the moment were negative, but I'm used to that.

       I sat up, looking around my darkroom. I couldn't see much, but I could tell the general idea of where my furniture was located.

       Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my phone suddenly light up. I picked my phone up and looked at the notification. I expected it to be something from Tumblr but was surprised to see I had a message from an unknown number.

____

Unknown Number: Heyyy, it's Roman, the guy from the party last night.

Me: sorry you have the wrong number...

Unknown Number: Seriously? Are you sure you didn't just forget me??

Me: I haven't been to a party in ages... sorry ...

Unknown Number: Ugh! Well, now that we're talking would you like to continue talking with me???

Me: no...

Unknown Number: Why not? I'm boreddddd

Me: I don't like talking to people sorry... and anyway it's late I should probably try to sleep.

Unknown Number: oh come on! plez, stay awake. For me?

Me: first don't say plez, second why would I stay awake for you? You're a stranger.

Unknown Number: because I'm a cool stranger

Me: I wouldn't know, since your a stranger and I don't know you

Unknown number: you could get to know me ;)

Me: stop texting me... I'm going to sleep

Unknown number: fineeee

Read at 2:53 am

[The chapters will get longer, hope you all have a good day/ sweet night♡♡]