♕𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫☁

TW: talk of abuse, angst, police mention

(Virgil's POV)

'Shit'

       I thought as I sat up. My head was throbbing, it felt like it would explode. I looked around taking in my surroundings, I was in the basement again... I sat still trying to think clearly. My thoughts were abit foggy and my eyes were still adjusting to the darkness of the room.

       I stood up shakily and heard a quiet thud next to me. I looked down to see what was the cause of the noise.

       It was my phone? I still have my phone, but he always makes sure I don't have it down here.

       I stared down at it, this could be my escape. But what if something goes wrong...

       What if dad finds out I called the police. Or he could lie to the police and then I'd be in deep fucking trouble. What if dad kills me.

       Anything could go wrong.

       I sat back down, picked up my phone, and went to the phone dialer. I typed in 9-1-1 but I didn't call. I just stared at the screen for a while.

       I finally exited the dialer, I couldn't call them. The outcomes of calling them are all too much for me to handle.

      So I guess I'll just stay here. Even if it is so fucking painful.

[1 hour time skip brought to you by Virgil's overwhelming thoughts]

'Ding!' 'Ding!' 'Ding!'

      My phone chimed signifying that I have a new text from someone.

       I looked to see who it was and it was none other than Roman.

------

Ro: Virgilllllll

Ro: I'm boredddd

Ro: Give me attentionnnn

Me: * gives attention *

Ro: fuck yes

Ro: I love this attention you just gave me

Ro: I shall now show my gratitude by having a real convo with you

Me: okay

Me: show me that gratitude Princey

Me: you can start the convo

Ro: okayyy

Ro: how was your day?

------

I stared at my phone, how do I answer that. Do I tell the truth? Do I lie?

I'm going to lie...

------

Me: it was good

Me: how was yours?

Ro: it was soooo boring

Ro: I had rehearsal today but they didn't do my scenes so I just sat there bored as hell