✎𝐈 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮♡

TW: talk of mental abuse, homophobia, homosexual slurs, talk of physical abuse, police, and panic attacks

(Patton's POV)

          This. Is. Horrible. I told RoRo that I'd update him on Virgie's situation, but I can't.

          After what happened with da-.. Scott at the hospital told me that I'm not allowed to communicate with Virgil, Roman, or Logan. I had to break the small thing I had going with Logan and block him. Scott checks my phone every day to make sure I'm not up to any 'gay business'.

           Living in my house has been a nightmare. Scott either insults me or won't even look at me. When moms not home it's worse and sometimes more physical hate towards me. He told me I wasn't his son anymore, and I'm not allowed to call him dad.

           I sat on my floor, trying to ponder on what to do. I couldn't communicate with Virgil, I can't tell what's happening. Contacting the police could've put him in more danger.

          His dad could be hurting him more.

          It'd be my fault for calling the police.

          I never feel like this, I never panic this. It's weird...

It's scary

         I had already started to slightly hyperventilate and tear up. I didn't know what to do. I just started crying.

        I just sat there pathetically crying. That is until my door opened and my mom, who stills calls me a son, came in with a laundry basket.

         "Patton, Hunny, I did a load of laundry, and to- oh my goodness sweetie what's wrong?!" She quickly set the basket down and kneeled beside me.

          I tried to speak, but I couldn't. I just kept getting overwhelmed by emotions. More and more emotions that I couldn't pin down. All these thoughts that I couldn't understand where they were coming from just hit me. It was a smack of realization that my life was falling apart and all I could do was sob about it.

           The thoughts of realization hurt, they emotionally and slightly physically hurt me.

           Scott hates me.

           He won't let me call him dad anymore.

           My parents hate me because of my sexuality.

          My dad- Scott told me I couldn't talk to my friends.

          I had to block Logan.

          I had to move schools.

          I could barely get on my phone.

          I have a counselor to fix my 'condition'.

          I couldn't help my closest friend from attempting suicide.

          I couldn't help him not get hurt.

          He's alone, it's my fault.

          If I had just kept my fucking mouth shut at the hospital none of this would be true.

         Or at least it wouldn't hurt as much...

         Lost in thought I hadn't realized that my mom had helped me to the bed and now we were both just sitting on my soft, light blue sheets. She was rubbing small circles on the small of my back and telling me sweet nothings to calm me down.