♕𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐀𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞☁

TW: bullying, self-harm, and swearing

(Virgil's POV)

       I sat in the back of the history classroom while hearing Ms. Jennings lecture us about some historical event.

       I was looking out the window, not paying attention to anything except two birds outside. That is until I heard my name being called from the front of the classroom.

       I looked up to see who it had been, and just to my luck, it was the teacher, "Virgil, I asked a question now tell me, what is the answer?" She asked in an irritated tone. I stared at him for a bit.

       "I don't know...." I mumbled quietly.

       She glared at me for a bit, which didn't help my overbearing anxiety. Then she sighed, looking around the class.

       "The answer was Marquis De Lafayette. He was the Frenchman who took over Charles Lee's spot of being general." She glared at me as she spoke before turning to write on the board.

      While she was facing the board, I was hit with a crumbled up piece of paper. I looked at it, then picked it up off the ground.

       I opened it up and read what was written.

Kill yourself you bitch you don't deserve to live not one person would even miss your emo ass if you died

       I felt tears well up in my eyes. I raised my hand and asked to go to the bathroom.

      Once given permission, I quickly grabbed my bag and walked out of the classroom. I went down the hall and rushed into a bathroom. I hurried into one of the stalls, locked it, and pulled out a small shiny piece of sharp metal, my razor.

       I pulled up the sleeve to my jacket and held the metal to my inner wrist. Past scars littered my arm, some were almost not visible anymore, and others were left there last night.

       I sighed shakily...

      One cut because I'm worthless

      Two cuts because No one would miss me

      Three cuts because I don't belong

      Four-

       I was cut off by my phone buzzing. I shakily set my razor back into my bag, not caring about the blood dripping off it.

       I took my phone out to see that the unknown number from last night texted me again. I sighed and checked the message.

_______

Unknown number: heyyy I'm bored and in a study hall

Me: okay?..

Unknown number: please talk to meee

Me: no...

Unknown number: why not???

Me: because you're a stranger and I really rather just get back to class

Unknown number: please just talk awhile

Me: ugh...fine

Unknown number: Hazaa

Me:...

Unknown number: let's play 20 questions

Me: what is that?

Unknown number: well it's a game that has a lot of different versions, butttt my friends and I usually play it with us going back and forth until we each asked 10 questions to the others.

Me: oh... okay, just give me a moment I need to do something...

Unknown number: okay...

Unknown number: also what's your name or nickname? I want to add you to my actual contact.

Me: umm I'm not really fond of my name so just call me Vi, what should I call you?....

: Unknown number changed your contact name to 'Vi' :

Unknown number: okay done and done, you can just call me Ro or Roman either one will work

: Vi changed Unkown Number's contact name to 'Ro' :

Me: done...

Ro: okay now I'm questioning you first

Me: okay...

Ro: what is your favorite animal

Me: cats or kittens, I also like spiders...

Ro: okie, now your turn ask me any question you want to

Me: have you ever self-harmed?..

Ro: no, I'm thankful I haven't had a reason to

Ro: how old are you?

Me: I am 16, how old are you?

Ro: I'm 17

Ro: oh shit I gotta go

Ro: ttyl bye Vi!

Me: bye Roman...

_______

(Still Virgil's POV)

        I walked out of the bathroom after I cleaned up and put my phone away. I walked down the hall until I was stopped by a fellow student, Patton Moral. Patton was better than most students at my school. I would actually consider him a friend.

       "Virgil, the principal wants you to go to the office." He said in his usual happy and bubbly tone of voice.

       "Okay...thank you, Patton.." I said quietly.

        He smiled and walked off as I headed towards the principal's office.

[Told you that the chapters would get longer, I hope y'all have a good day/sweet night]

(If you guys are getting bullied please seek help it's not okay, you can always contact me if you need to♡)

{Edit- I changed their ages from 14 and 15 to 16 and 17.}