♕𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥☁

TW: mentions of suicide attempt, cursing

(Roman's POV)

       Last night Vi was found in an abandoned park under a tree passed out. The searchers found a bottle of pills spilled on the ground beside him. They brought him to the nearest hospital.

      That's as much as I know. Patton has been updating me on the situation, but he doesn't know anything else right now.

      I'm supposed to be getting ready for school right now, but I can't seem to conjure enough energy to do so. I'm just too worried, scared, and anxious about the whole situation.

_____

PatDad: Roman! I'm at the hospital annnddd

PatDad: Vi woke up!!!

PatDad: he's very tired and in pain, but he's awake!

Me: Really!

Me: Omg this is wonderful!

Me: aside from him being in pain tho

PatDad: I know!

Me: Patton can I asked a bit of a personal question?

PatDad: Of course, Silly. What is it?

Me: Where do you guys live?

Me: I'm going to beg my mom to get plane tickets, or drive me depending on how close we are.

PatDad: We live in Auburn, New York.

Me: Frick, I live in Florida, but idc ima ask my mom

PatDad: If your mom says no because of money my mom said that she'd be happy to help pay!

______

(Roman's POV)

        "Mothhhhherrrrr!!" I yelled as I ran down the staircase that leads to the first floor. I ran into the kitchen where my mom was. She sighed and let out a breathy laugh looked at me.

       "Yes, Roman. What would you like this time?" My mom said, turning to look at me.

        "Okay, so you know that boy that I talk about all the time?"

        "Your online friend?"

        "Yes, him, well Vi, that's his name. Vi. He attempted suicide. He didn't succeed, though, and he's alive, and yeah. But I want to go see him, but he lives in New York. Can I pretty please get a plane ticket? His friend, and mine too, Patton said that his mom would help with money, and yeah, so please?!?" I ranted. My mother stared at me, trying to process everything I just said.

        After a few minutes, she sighed and looked at me. "I'll...I'll get us both tickets. I'm not letting you go alone."

        I smiled and ran over to her and hugged her tightly, "Oh, thank you so much! Mom, I love you!"

       She hugged me back and mumbled an 'I love you'.

        I pulled away from the hug. I looked at her again," Does this mean I can skip school today? I mean, I do have to pack." I asked in hope that she'd say yes. She laughed and shook her head.

       "No, Roman, you're going to school. I'll book the tickets while you're at school. Where in New York does he live."

       I sighed from the slight disappointment and then replied.