✎𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭♡

TW: mentions of hospitals, Mentions of suicide attempts, homosexual slurs are used

(Patton's POV)

        After my parents, Roman's mother, and I left Virgil's room my parents turned and looked at me, while Roman's mother went to the hospital's lobby.

         I knew what was about to happen, I didn't want to have this conversation, but I can't escape from it.

        "Patton Eliphaz Smith why haven't you told us about Virgil and the Floridian fag." My father spoke sternly, frustratedly glaring at me. My mother stood beside him disappointedly.

        "Dad please don't call Roman that."

        "Why shouldn't I, he's disgusting and so is Virgil. Goodness, now everything makes sense."

        "What do you mean?" I asked angrily. I am trying to stay under control, but my father is just a judgmental b-hole.

        "It makes sense why Virgil attempted suicide, he attempted suicide because he's a homosexual." My father explained.

        "Pardon..?" I said gritting my teeth slightly, I was about to lose my control.

        "There is a higher rate of suicide in the homosexual community than in the heterosexual community, and that's obviously due to them having something mentally wrong with them." As he let out his last word, I let out my last bit of control.

        "What the fuck do you mean! You-" My father cut me off.

       "Patton watch your langua-" So I cut him off.

       "No, do not 'watch your language' me! You asshole how dare you blame Virgil's suicide attempt on his sexuality! I can't believe that you could humanly do that!"

       "Patton Smith, shut your mouth for goodness sake! Why do you care so much!?" My mother contributed to this conversation.

        "I care because you're insulting my friends and me!"

        "What do you mean and you.." My father queried with a deep, strict voice.

        "I mean because well.. um.. because I am a homosexual."

       Smack!

        My father's hand collided with my left cheek, leaving it red and in pain. I starred at him scared.

      "No son of mine is gay." He said angrily.

      "Well, I'm sorry I was born gay."

      Smack!

       Again he slapped my cheek, leaving it redder than before.

      "No one is born gay, no one is born gay, Patton. You're disgusting I'm so disappointed that you are to be related to me."

       I swallowed the lump in my throat and just walked away from them. I could see slight pity on the strangers in the room.

       I walked into the men's restroom and hid in one of the stalls and took out my phone.

________

Me: Logi, I need to talk with someone are you there?

LogiBear: I am here sweetheart, what is the issue you are suffering with?

Me: I um told my parents that I am gay...

Me: and they are extremely homophobic and Christian

Me: think they hate me now...

LogiBear: oh Sweetie I am sure that everything will become alright

LogiBear: I know it's hard to believe that but you will be alright

Me: promise..?

LogiBear: yes I promise

LogiBear: I love you

Me: I love you too

LogiBear: would you like to call?

Me: yes, please

[I am so sorry for not updating I have mentally been doing horrible and now I'm sick lol. But
I hope you all are doing alright. Remember that you are loved and you will get better. I hope you have a good day/ a sweet night. I love y'all!💖💖]