♕𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐄𝐦𝐨☁

TW: cussing

     "You look pathetic, Princey." Virgil laughed a bit, helping Roman get his bag into Logan's car.

     "Oh! shut up, Virgil, I don't want to leave you." Roman whined in return.

     Virgil sighed as he turned to Roman, " I think you'll be okay," He turned and shut the trunk of the vehicle. "Besides, this won't be the last time we see each other."

     "Will we facetime?"

      Virgil pulled out his phone and held it in front of Roman's face, "I have an Android, Princey I can't facetime, but we can find another way idiot."

      "Ughhh, fine." Roman put Logan's last bag into the car's backseat. Logan and Patton weren't out there helping. They were talking with Mrs.Smith inside about how to keep the two in contact without Scott knowing.

      Logan had so many extra bags from the day out at the mall with Patton, the whole back was full of bags of items that Patton insisted on buying him. Patton's father is a big-time lawyer, though he rejects his son, he still lends him money due to Mrs. Smith insisting that he does.

      Roman and Virgil headed back inside to get Logan and Patton. They were all going to get ice cream before the two oldest boys had to leave.

      "But mom, what if dad finds out. he'll kill me." Patton spoke as the two came in from the front door. He sounded distressed and worried. Logan was holding his hand and rubbing a thumb on the back of his hand.

      Patton wanted this to work, he didn't want to separate from all of his friends again. He wished to talk to them, be with them, be there for them. He wanted to have friends. He didn't want to be alone, not again.

      "Hunny, it's going to fine sweetheart, he won't find out I"ll make sure of it." She smiled at him reassuringly.

      "But mom, what if-"

      "Patton, I think you can trust your mother. She seems confident in her words," Logan stated, attempting to comfort Patton.

      "But...," Patton sighed, "What if he does."

      "Don't worry about it. Trust me overthinking doesn't help with anything," Virgil spoke nonchalantly.

      Patton, Logan, and Mrs. Smith turned their heads and saw the two boys awkwardly standing in the doorway to the room.

      "Logan, are you ready?" Roman asked, turning everyone's attention to the taller of the two.

      "I will be, just, give Patton and me a moment, please?" Logan requested as he gently took Patton's hand.

      "Alright, just don't take too long. If we're even a minute late back home, mom might think we died or something."

      Logan smiled and thanked Roman before drawing Patton by his wrist out of the room.

      Now it was Roman, Virgil, and Mrs. Smith left in the room. An awkward silence drifted over the three until Mrs. Smith decided to pick up a conversation.

      "So, Roman," She paused she wasn't quite sure what to say. She only spoke because she disliked the silence, "Are your parents accepting of your, uh, sexuality?" She asked, cringing a bit. She knew that subject was probably too invasive or personal. Too late now.

     Roman looked a bit taken aback, "Oh, well, uh, my mom is a lot she doesn't care, she just wants us to find 'the one' ya'know. My dad, he does care, but he doesn't show it a lot. He wants Logan and me to be happy, and if men make us happy then so be it. At least that's how he puts it," He paused, "Sorry, that was a lot of information."