INTRODUCING.

SIREN SONG.

just add water!

❝look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under it

look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under it.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

PENELOPE WHITMORE — is new to Forks High, only knowing one person by the name of Isabella Swan - her cousin, who wasn't the most sociable of people. There was a stark contrast between the two, with Bella hating human interaction while Penelope found it hard to shut up sometimes.

WHAT HAPPENS when she gets involved with her cousin's mess of a life with vampires and shape-shifters... but then gets mixed up with her own problems? She meets the shy, introverted Estelle Marshall and the blunt, outspoken Nina Stanford — forming an unlikely but somehow perfect trio — and then something impossible happens. Crossing paths with the hotheaded, short-fused Paul Lahote was the last thing Penelope needed among this commotion. 

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

WHAT THE WATER GAVE ME - FLORENCE & THE MACHINE; BOTTOM OF THE RIVER - DELTA RAE; ATTENTION - ULRIKKE; SNAP OUT OF IT - ARCTIC MONKEYS;  ALL THE GOOD GIRLS GO TO HELL - BILLIE EILISH; PLAY WITH FIRE - NICO SANTOS; BLACK SEA - NATASHA BLUME; BIRD -...

WHAT THE WATER GAVE ME - FLORENCE & THE MACHINE; BOTTOM OF THE RIVER - DELTA RAE; ATTENTION - ULRIKKESNAP OUT OF IT - ARCTIC MONKEYS;  ALL THE GOOD GIRLS GO TO HELL - BILLIE EILISH; PLAY WITH FIRE - NICO SANTOS; BLACK SEA - NATASHA BLUME; BIRD - BILLIE MARTENLET ME DOWN SLOWLY - ALEC BENJAMIN; KILLER QUEEN - QUEENLEAVING TONIGHT - THE NEIGHBOURHOOD; I JUST WANNA KNOW - NF; IF MY HEART WAS A HOUSE - OWL CITY.

DISCLAIMER

this is a work of fiction mainly based on the twilight franchise - which rightly belongs to stephenie meyer. ideas in this will also be inspired by the television series h2o: just add water - created by jonathan m. shiff.

there will be mature themes.

.i am NOT American so i know nothing about arizona or about washington - or the u.s in general. so, i'm sorry if i get things inaccurate.

- megan