love rain

WEDNESDAY, April 3rd
"I didn't want to send him the wrong vibes, you know? It's kinda hard to control though, honestly."

Naia shakes her head, making the picture of herself on my phone a little blurry.

"But he's cute," she continues, smiling a little by herself. "Really cute.. I'm just not a relationship kinda girl."

I smirk into the camera of my phone, "Yeah, I've noticed."

"Stop!" she laughs.

I leave her to face my living room by walking towards my bed room. After finding a blanket which I hug myself with, I walk back to my phone just to see Naia's confused face across the screen.

"Did you sleep on the couch again?"

I sigh, understanding that the couch behind me must be in view for her.

"Like yeah, you're sick," she continues, tapping a little on the keyboard of her Mac. "but isn't your bed still a little comfier?"

I sip on my water to save myself some time, before meeting her eyes through our screens. "I just crashed there, that's all."

I can see her raise her eyebrows, though I haven't got the energy to continue the argument anymore.

"So the green man, have you met him yet?"

I can see a smile being put on her red lips after my question, making me smile a little too. "I have," she mumbles, looking down shyly. "And apparently, you have as well."

I furrow my brows at her statement, also shivering as the blanket isn't doing it's job in keeping me warm.

"It's Auston," she finally reveals, causing me to look at her in shock. "Yeah, I know. My reaction was the same, if not even worse."

I shake my head a little, still not fully convinced. "But how? I'm sure you've accidentally mentioned the 'green man' in front of him."

"Turns our I haven't," she says, shaking her head as her gaze doesn't leave the computer. "When he came to my office to have our first proper meeting, he was just as confused as I."

Naia keeps on talking about their first meeting as a notification pops up on my screen, covering parts of her face. Spotting the name 'William', I decide to grab the phone and click on the message.

I haven't really seen him since that pizza-night. I guess we've been both busy with our works. He's been texting me a little, asking me how I'm doing and things like that, though I've only been answering shortly. I've not been feeling good, not at all actually, and I tend to be kinda short worded at times like that.

_________________________
William >
Today, 11:15 AM

Hey, u free today?

Wait, this isn't Auston

Sorry

it's ok, have fun on your
date

Ew

Actually, Auston's kinda
boring

Are you up to smthn?

no, i'm sick though

Really?

really.