plans

MONDAY, April 22nd
"What do you think about this color? Too much?"

Looking up from my scratching book, I watch the neon pink piece of fabric that Naia's holding up. "I like that, actually. But maybe a little bit too shiny, have you got any matt fabric with the same color?"

She search in her huge book, covered with the logo of 'Visionary', which is filled with basically every fabric there is in stock. "Found it!" Naia exclaims shortly thereafter, holding up another piece of material in the air.

We shouldn't really be working in the same room at all, though Naia usually comes to my office if she needs help and eventually ends up staying here anyway. Instead of seeing it as disturbing, I'd like to think that her working with a completely different design in the same room as me gives me ideas I would never think of on my own.

"What are you doing Wednesday?" she asks me, not taking her eyes from her notes. "You're not going to Montreal until Friday, right?"

"Right," I say, smiling just by the thought of seeing my family again. "So I'm probably free."

It's been a pretty tense last weeks as workers for Visionary Fashion, with deadlines coming up once in a while. As pretty much everyone has deadlines tomorrow, the bosses decided to give us the rest of the week free.

"So as you already know, that last playoff game's coming up on Wednesday," Naia continues. "And Steph said that she'd like to be there, it's a big game and all that. So what if we all surprised them by coming there?"

Looking at Naia's as she exited waits for my answer, it's not that hard to figure out what to respond with. "I'm in."

07:30 PM
We walk through the fairly empty park, Willy, Buster and I. The only sounds I hear are the birds talking to each other together with our feet touching the graveling. The sun is visable through cracks of the tree branches and since it's not very warm, I'm thankful for every sunlight I can get.

His hand is holding mine, they're softly swinging back and forth and I can't help but look down at them sometimes, getting happier just by that.

"Would you like a dog in the future?"

Looking at William instead of whatever had my attention in front of us before, I smile as his soft blue eyes meet mine. "Definitely," I respond, making his grin even bigger.

"Good," he says, looking back at Buster. "That's definite, then. We're having a dog in the future."

There's something about that last word that fills my entire body with emptiness, an emptiness that contains lots of different emotions.

"Are you okay?" William asks, I turn my head to see his somewhat insecure face. Looking at his stunning features, I then meet his gaze.

"Do you see me in your future?" I know that the question may sound weird and that he probably feels very uncomfortable right now, though I just had to ask.

He keeps watching me for a few quiet seconds, smiling a little by himself before opening his mouth. "I do," he finally answers lowly, though it's like a truck of realization hits him thereafter. "Well, as long as that's good with you, of course!"

His words make me feel lots of emotions, and they sure make me warmer from inside. He's actually thinking of his future as ours, how surreal that even sounds to a person who's been feeling insignificant for her entire life.

"It does sound good to me," I respond, catching his sparkling eyes with mine.

There's a relieved smile forming on William's lips as we watch each other's features. Just by looking at him, and having him looking back at me, makes me feel so significant. It's like walking into a whole new universe filled with new emotions, after living your entire life in the usual one.

"So," William starts, kissing the side of my head. "A male or female dog?"

I laugh at his question, thoughtfully looking at Buster who's still tripping a few meters ahead. Not really finding a good answer, I shrug. "I don't know.. A male maybe? We had a girl when I was younger."

"Really?" I turn my head towards Willy to see his interested expression. "What was her name?"

I smile a little, thinking back at the bright memories of my childhood. "Hailey. She was mostly white and that's why Logan used to call her 'Palely'. Both me and Hailey hated him for that."

Willy smiles, wearing a type of expression that I haven't really seen before. "I'll miss you when you leave for Montreal this weekend."

I get closer to his side, resting my head against it as I look at a couple of people pass us on the path. "I'll miss you, too."

For the second time, I can feel his lips to my head, though this just last for a second. We let the silence last, my thoughts flying away as I bite my bottom lip lightly.

"Do you wanna come with me?" My question even makes Buster turn his head back at us.

I pull my head up from its resting, looking at Willy who seems to be kinda surprised by my question. "To Montreal?" He asks me, I nod. "That's a little too spontaneous, don't you think?"

I turn my head back forward, thinking about whether it was the right decision to invite him to the most personal thing I have. It's honestly very scary to let him in this deep, it's like making it official that he's different from everyone else I know.

Interrupting my thoughts, I decide to go with the only thing that's not hard to understand right now. For once, I let my feelings speak.

"No," I say lowly. "I want you to come."

I can feel him pull our hands upwards, placing a gentle kiss to the back of mine. "Then I will."