Chapter 4 : Fool Me Once

I slammed Carmen back down onto the bed , our breathing heavy as she ran her fingers through my hair violently while she cried out as I bit her bottom lip.

Her moans filled the room as I started attacking her neck , leaving dark red marks on the skin. Her nails clawed my back as I worked my way down her stomach and stopping just before I got to where she wanted me most , whimpering softly. I leaned back down to kiss her again , she latched onto my lip tightly , drawing blood with her teeth. I wiped the blood off of my lower lip , in a fiendish delight at just how rough this girl had been. I decided to take my time , making her beg me as I lingered on her lower stomach , my fingers teased along her thighs. I noted the fire in her eyes as she looked at me , the utter lust on her face as her eyes seemed to almost fill with tears at how I was making her wait. I gave her what she wanted , her hips bucked slightly and her hands tightly gripped the bed sheets. I was deaf to everything else but her loud moans that were now filling the room.

-

I was busy buttoning up my jeans and sliding back on my shirt when I heard Carmen snoring from behind. "Out cold." I muttered to myself , pleased with my handiwork.  We'd been at it for about two hours until she drifted off to sleep , and let me just say , that girl had the stamina of a fucking porn star. I decided to let her sleep , walking out to close the door behind me. I nearly died when I noticed my mom on the other side , looking at me with a raised eyebrow. I jumped in fright , clutching my cheast. "Jesus christ mom , I didn't know you were home. For fuck sakes , you scared the shit out of me."

She simply rolled her eyes and folded her arms. "You could keep it down , I heard the both of you from downstairs." My cheeks flushed from embarrassment , I ran my hand through my hair keeping my glance fixated on the floor.

"I didn't know my daughter was a lesbian." There was disgust in her voice , but I didn't dare look up at her face.

"Yeah , well , there's not much you know about me then. Considering you're never fucking home to actually spend time with me."

"Whatever , Kimberly. You can do what you like. At least I know you won't fall pregnant any time soon." I sighed in annoyance as I pushed past her , walking towards the stairs.

"Kimberly."

I stopped and looked back at her , expecting some kind of apology or at least a bit of sympathy.

"I'm leaving for Brooklyn tomorrow , my plane leaves at 5am. I've already paid some money into your account. Tell your brother that his allowance is also in his. I'll see you in three weeks." I gritted my teeth , looking away. Trying to conceal the anger that was boiling up inside of me.

"Whatever , mom." I stormed off , bounding down the stairs and into the kitchen , pulling out a beer then retreating to the lounge for a cigarette. I turned on the TV , clicking through the different channels as I looked for something decent to watch. I must have been down there for about an hour or so until someone put their arms around my neck , leaning over the back of the couch. I shifted uncomfortably as I looked up to see Carmen smiling back down at me. She walked around the couch , flopping down next to me. Her eyes were droopy and she looked reasonably tired , there were bags under her eyes and her hair was a mess but it still somehow managed to look good on her. I returned my gaze to the TV , not registering anything that happened on the screen. I was lost in a daze , trying to surpress my anger and frustration from surfacing. Ash wouldn't be home tonight , looked like it would just be me and good 'old mom. Unless , Carmen decided to stay. I didn't have the energy to tell her to leave , I couldn't stand telling yet another girl that I wasn't really into her and then causing even more bad vibes at school. I'd let her be , for now. I hadn't even noticed that I'd finished my box of cigarettes while I'd been sitting down here , so preoccupied with my own personal mental problems that I hadn't even paid attention to the fact that they were finished until I opened the box to pull out another one and realised there were none left.