Chapter 6 : Trouble In Paradise

Warning : Vague drug use in this chapter.

Kimberly's P.O.V;

Ash had come home late last night , and he decided that we were all getting drunk. Aaron stayed the night again , as Ash had brought his girlfriend home. She was priss , blonde and pretty fucking fake if you asked me. She tried making conversation with me a few times , about hair products and telling me that I should wear make up and she kept annoying me to let her do my hair , which Aaron found hilarious. I kept shrugging her off and telling her to leave me alone. But once the alcohol set in , she carried on harrassing me , she refused to give me my space. She straddled me a few times , tried to kiss me the whole night and even tried having sex with me. Ash was too drunk to mind , he simply laughed and told me to 'hit that'. Aaron eventually dared me to do it , and because I've never been good at impulse control I did it anyway. It didn't really help that I was completely mortal at that time , and it didn't help that I was a very impulsive person or the fact thay I allowed my sex addiction to get the best of me. I ended up screwing her in one of the guest rooms , note the fact that I was too drunk to find my bedroom and I didn't feel like having to wash my sheets. Again. So I woke up with a face full of blone hair and a massive headache.

It was 1:30pm when I got out of bed , chasing Aaron up with a bucket of ice cold water and tipping the chair that Ash had passed out on.

"Fucking hell , Kimberly. You're such a bitch when you're hungover." Ash muttered , getting up slowly and wobbling before finding his balance.

"She's always a bitch." Aaron added , as he ran a towel through his soaking wet hair. I rolled my eyes at the both of them and dragged myself to the kitchen for a Asprin and water. A shower was much needed , cleansing me of the sickening smell of stale alcohol and cigarettes. As I brushed my teeth I heard Ash's girlfriend stumble into the bathroom behind me. She looked at me , confused and wide-eyed.

"You know this is my room right?"

She blushed and attempted shuffling out until she tripped over her feet , I bolted around and caught her arm with my free hand and sat her down on the toilet. Once I was sure she wasn't going to capsize again , I turned to carry on brushing my teeth.

"Uh , thanks. Sorry , I was looking for Ash's room."

"Mmm-hmm." I muttered and rinsed my mouth , about to leave the bathroom until she placed a hand on my arm and spun me around.

"What , uh... happened , last night."

"You mean to tell me you don't remember?" I cocksed my head to the side and raised an eyebrow.

"Well , I remember some of it."

I rolled my eyes and pulled my arm away.

"We had sex." I said bluntly , about to walk out again until she called after me , causing me to stop in my tracks.

"And what about Ash? Does he know?"

"Yes , he's actually okay with it. Him and Aaron were the ones who dared me to do it anyway." I answered flatly , annoyed.

She nodded. "Oh. And , what does this mean for us , then?"

I laughed at her , and continued walking out. "There is no 'us'. It was just sex."

I didn't bother waiting for a reply , I simply walked back into the kitchen and joined Ash and Aaron who were sitting around on the bar stools drinking coffee.

"How was Charlize last night?" Ash asked and shot me a wink.

"Not the best I've had , but I think the better question would be how she's doing this morning." He raised an eyebrow and looked at me with a confused expression.