Apocalypse Part 11

We're at 500 views! After less than a week? Thanks guys!

Where was I? Oh right, killing the Hermits.

Mumbo POV

"Stay with me." I gently shook Grian, but it was no use. He closed his eyes and didn't open them again.

I looked at Doc. "Ren's out." He said to me.

"So is Grian." My friend was bruised, broken, torn, and unconscious. It was awful.

Then I thought of Wither and Meaty. "Should we help Wither?" I asked. 

Doc didn't even turn his head to check before answering. "Nah, he's fine."

I looked behind me to see that Doc was right. While Meaty was a much more buff and imposing figure, Wither was slender and fast. He fought hard, but in a way that implied he knew about the fact that Meaty couldn't be hurt. 

He was a whirlwind, ducking, dodging, stabbing, and parrying, holding off Meaty with ease. The black daggers flashed in the night.

Then things started to go wrong when Meaty pulled out a knife.

I couldn't see anything special about it, but Wither tensed up. And in that moment, Meaty struck. He lashed out with the sword, smacking Wither upside the head with the blunt edge. He didn't fall, but he stumbled.

Meaty switched to using the knife. Wither was able to get in a few good hits, but nothing damaged Meat Face.

"You should have stayed in your server Halfhel." He hissed. "Back with all your friends."

Wither ignored him. He looked at us with a pained expression.

"You haven't told them?" Meaty laughed.

"What's he talking about?" Doc muttered.

Meaty grinned. "It doesn't matter. But I'm going. Here's something to remember me by." He threw the knife at Wither, and it sank into his shoulder up to the hilt.

Then he turned around and ran off.

Ren stirred. He let out a small groan, and Doc turned to him. "Hey." He whispered to the hybrid. "You're alright."

"Did we beat him?" Ren asked weakly.

"He ran off." I mumbled. Ren cursed.

Behind me, Wither stumbled. I forgot he was hurt.

I turned to look at him. "You alright?" I asked.

He brushed me off, muttering that he was fine.

I gently picked up Grian bridal style, while Doc and Wither supported Ren between the two of them.

"Let's go home." Wither said.

Grian POV 

I groaned and sat up. Where?..

I was in a house, on a bed, uninjured. No that wasn't right. I had a broken leg, a cut down my side, and a poisoned shoulder.

Mumbo sat at the edge of my bed. He noticed I was up.

"You're awake." He grinned.

"What happened?" I asked.

He talked about the fight with Meaty, how he'd gotten away. He mentioned somebody called Wither.

"Who's Wither?" I asked.

"I am."

I turned around to see another person. Tall, brown haired, green eyed.