Apocalypse Part 20 (Finale!)

Author Note: I apologize profusely for killing Grian last chapter. I really do. But here's a question for ya; what happened to Meaty?

Doc POV

We stood on the blood soaked site of the battlefield. Wither had brought the portal machine with us, and was making a few final adjustments. I was keeping guard while he did that. There were so many zombies that I had to kill one every minute of so.

Ren was wandering around, despite us telling him to stay close. He walked amidst the rubble of the previous day's fight.

And Mumbo sat beside us, looking after Grian, who still hadn't woken up.

A yelp from Ren caught my attention. He was standing over a bloody mangled body. The lifeless form of Meaty.

Was he dead? I had no idea.

Ren kicked the corpse, and came over to us. "Are you done?" He asked Wither.

The Halfhel looked up at the sky. "Well it's noon now. Let's fire it up."

He pressed the button and red light shot out. It created a portal like the one yesterday, but this one was floating in space.

We waited for a second. Then

"What the heck is this?" The voice came from the portal.

"Do you think this is what Wither was talking about?" Another person spoke.

Wither walked over to the portal.

"Wick?" He asked. "Nightmare?"

"Wither?"

A black haired, green eyed person walked through the portal. She grinned as she saw Wither. 

"Hey Fantasy." He said. Fantasy ran over and hugged him.

A yell from the other side of the portal caught everyone's attention.

"What was that?" I asked.

Fantasy shrugged. "That, is Speckle. She and Aqua... Well, they kind of had to be tied up so they wouldn't run in here right away and start attacking anything. Mighty and Bird are holding them down."

Wither nodded like that was normal. Maybe it was for them.

"No! Fantasy, get down!" A person called from the other side.

Fantasy and Wither ducked. "Get down." Wither hissed. We all ducked, and just in time. A trident flew through the portal and would have impaled me had I not gotten down.

Two figures bust through the portal, screaming bloody murder, and throwing tridents at anything and everything.

"DIE MEATY!" One screamed.

"DEATH TO MEATY!" The other one yelled.

Wither stood up and ran over to them, somehow not getting hit. He grabbed the closest one's wrist (which is really not advisable in this situation).

"Speckle, stop!" He said calmly. "Meaty's not here."

The girl stopped. She looked at Wither. Then she punched him in the gut.

"Ow." He said, but it was obvious he wasn't hurt.

She grinned. "That's for disappearing for TWO WEEKS." 

"I was kidnapped!" Wither protested as Speckle walked away.

He rolled his eyes as a few more people came through the portal.

Wither smiled. "Mighty, Bird, Nightmare, Wick."

He walked up to them and filled them in on what had happened. About halfway through, a groan came from the field.