18

Our lips disconnect I turn colby around and get on him . I'm straddle him and I start to grind/ shake my ass a little teasing. He groans and squeezes my ass . I lay down and kiss him , I slip my tongue in his mouth and he does the same and slaps my ass and I laugh . I get up and off of him . He grabs me and starts to tickle me . I start dying colby laughs too but I'm drop dead laughing my ass off . "Col- colbyyy" I start whining and laughing . I get him off of me and I go to the bathroom . I cough out of how tired I was from laughing so much . I take a piss and peek out the door. "Colby imma take a shower okay ." I said looking at him as he did one of them quirky smirks . I roll my eyes and laugh ." Can I join?" He asks from my room . I laugh "I'm shaving" I said turning the shower on . "I'm okay with a lil hair" he says I guess he's winking cause he does that when trying to be funny. I roll my eyes "no . Not today." I said . "Fine" He says sighing .

Colby's POV
Imma shower later and make her come in with me 🙄

Y/n's POV
I start my music and put on my shower playlist . I shower and I start to sing . I start to shave . I'm shaving my legs and then "FUCK OW. GOD DAMNIT OH SHIT FUCKKKKK" I cut my leg . "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN , ARE YOU THINKING OF .. are you watching porn with out me?" I hear colby on the other side of the door. "NO I CUT MY LEG DUMBASS " I say . "Oh boohoo." He says fake crying . I'm going to get that bitch. "Fuck you Cole Robert brock" I said laughing ." FUCK YOU TOO Y/n y/l/n" he said . "Okay I'll fuck my self :)" I said giggling. "UH NO LET ME DO IT ." He said giggling too . I laugh and finish up . I put a towel around my hair and put my underwear on I forgot my bra so I cover my boobs and walk out . I go to my drawer and get a bra , "why are you covering you're boobies?" He says looking at my ass . I turn around and his eyes turned to me . "Because I feel like it COLBY." I said rolling my eyes . "You act like I've never seen them before?" He says still looking at me . I grabs a bra and go back into the bathroom . Shut up ." I change and I go down stares . I get a mug and put hot chocolate packets in the mug then I put hot milk . I stir it up and go to the couch . I don't know when but colby got there . I sit next to him . He puts on a series and calls Sam . Sam answers and he was jamming out .