"His wet body "

Y/n's POV
I wake up and go straight to the bathroom , I finish up and look at my self in the mirror "oh fuck" I scared my self . I brush my teeth and fix my hair up a little by putting it into a messy bun with some strands of hair out and then I go down stairs to fix up a breakfast sandwich. I eat it and get my pills , I see that there are a couple left until I'm done with this stupid medication. I go back up stairs and look at Colby still asleep and I shake him "wake up wake up wake up " I said as I get on top of him . "Why should I " I understood with his raspy voice. "Because I'm bored and Brennen and us are supposed to meet up " I said with a grin. "Fine " he says as I get off . He pushes himself up and gets a blue Jean kinda shirt with a grey plain o neck with a pair of joggers and his signature vans . I get my clothes a white shirt with some blue shorts and my white Doc Martins as I get back into the bathroom followed by colby ," why are you following me ?" I said looking at him confused . "I wanna take a shower? Duh" he said giving me the eye "nooooo I want to go first " I said whining . " why don't we go in together ? " he said and i turned around and shrugged my shoulders and said " I don't know only if you can get in first." I get in the shower and throw my clothes over the opening of the shower , and start the water remembering it's going to be cold asf I try to get to the side as fast as possible obviously failing and then I felt air hit my back I look and Colby's fucking naked and coming in . " oh shit " I said and I looked back to the wall and felt the water get warm and go to the water feeling it hit my chest and going down then I feel hands touch my waist , I felt my face go red . I was scared of what was about to happen , Colby grabbed me and but me behind him my mouth drops and I tap him on the shoulder , "what" I hear him " you - just - what the " I say stumbling over words " sorry can hear you well I'm getting water in my ears " he says turning back . I turn him around and twist his nipple and then get in front of him . As he is in pain I take the time to start washing my hair . I laugh and kept washing then I grabbed my sponge and started to clean my body then I feel a hand on my shoulder and I get jerked back as I'm rubbing the sponge on my body I just stand there all bubbly and soapy . He turns around and starts to laugh I make a sad face and ask " can I please get some water " he nods and I try and go but he won't move . " excuse me .." he still doesn't move , " bitch moveeeeee" I said looking at him " no " I hear ." Fuck youuuuu " I squeezed through his arm and get in front if him "get out the way " I say and grab his nip again I was and then get out . He turns the water off and asks for a towel and I said " nope " with a grin on my face "alright look away ." He said " nah I've seen lil billy down there before " "okay suit you're self" he gets out and I look at the mirror of his wet body and then my song was In the way of seeing it so I was in the clear . I change and then Colby grabs me and take a picture and I hide my face . I call Brennen and tell him that Well be at his place in a couple minutes.