"i wanna stir up something ."

Kelli's POV

i look over at Jake and Y/n i'm kinda jealous that he calmed her down when i could of easily done that. maybe.. okay anyways , i love how i cant be there next to her comforting her . ugh what ever Jake can go .. wait , i have the best idea , i took a video of myself and then i tried showing them as much as possible and sent it to my story , i wanna stir up something. I then got flooded with messages , like "oh my , i ship Y/n and Jake so much!" "ew there dating" and then Tara's message " what the fuck? where are you?" i responded with "room ***" .. a couple minutes later you hear 3 little knocks and ...

Y/N POV

i look over at the door getting closer to Jake , then i hear Tara come in and stand in front of us , we both get away from each other so quick and i stare at Tara with a death look , i see her looking at us " wanna explain this ?" she shows us Kelli's story . i gave Kelli the dirtiest look in the world . i got up and ran out , i ran to my room and i locked my door and put a chair to lock it from anyone to come in . i ran up to my room and started crying , i wanted to end it , right there and then i grabbed a razor blade and

BLOOD / SUICIDAL ISH STUFF IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE PLEASE READ END AND PASS.

I grabbed it and i cut my arm , blood started to bleed , i cut a little more and i stopped i then went on to my legs and just went and went , i couldn't stop i wanted the pain to go away but it wouldn't i watched as the blood ran down to my floor . i put the razor on the counter and then stayed on the floor , i wanted to die , i wanted to leave so everyone would be happy ..

Jake's POV

i saw her run in tears , i felt bad i looked back at Tara and she gave me the grosses look ever , " Tara you might not like her but shes going through a tough time and im helping her, shes been there for me and i wanna be there for her in return , i love her like a sister , and BOTH of you are getting jealous over nothing , i honestly don't understand why my sister cant be loved , Colby what ever the fuck you and Shea did was fucked up , i remember at coachella was so happy then Tara just because she hugged me you're jealousy is toxic all three of you, shes obviously hurting and no ones doing anything about it. so i decided to step in and be the bigger person now im going to go and help her have a wonderful day ." i blabbered on and got up and left Sam's apartment , i was furious , mad , anything angry . i knocked and good thing i had a key . since she didn't answer the first time i opened it and there  chair there so ik shes doing something , i ran up to her bathroom and there i saw Y/n laying blood all over the place i started to cry and i called Sam , he didn't answer so then i called Kat and cried telling her she drove faster than ever, i hear the door open and she walks in screaming in horror i called her name and kat ran down stairs to Sams room crying .

Kat's POV

i cried so much , i went down to sam's apartment and cried even harder , " Y - Y/n was cutting herself and now - now she's like not responding .." everyone's jaws dropped and I saw Kelli's eyes run with tears , I told them to go to there apartment and just Sam come cause right now . They all started to cry , me and Sam ran we didn't make it in time cause right there and then the paramedics where there . We cried of the sight of y/n being covered with a blanket , the blood going through the blanket made my stomach turn , we ran with Jake and Jake was streaming tears , he put his phone down and then he said " drive to , hey man what hospital? (Paramedic) "Good Samaritan Hospital" oh alright .." we nod and she gets taken down jake gets in there with the paramedics and y/n , Sam called colby and asked if he could just wait a second because every thing was just spinning and stressing everyone out , Colby said that he'll go to the hospital with us so he gave him the info and then we met them at the hospital. Jake comes out crying even worse , Sam and colby and I went up to him and hugged him .

Y/n's POV
I woke up with bright lights in my face I remember being in a lot of pain I get up and I see a whole bunch of stitches and things in my arm . I stayed there and I saw a nurse come in . " hey there y/n I'm nurse Karen , and how are you feeling " "tired and hurting but meh " "okay okay well you're going to get some rest but anyways . You've been diagnosed with stage 3 depression and you're anxiety went higher than chart records so you're probably going to go to a therapist and you'll have medication proscription." I nodded and then I asked if anyone was here for me . "Yes three boys and one girl by the names off Jake Webber , Colby Brock , Sam Golbach and Katrina Stuart . Do you know them " "yea there my really good friends" "Alright I'll let them in " I nodded once again and I laid back down looking at the door , I see Jake crying harder than ever and I hug him so tight , then I hug Sam and Kat , and I look at Colby " this is because of you , I'm in so much pain , and - and no one even realized it , and Tara and Kelli made it even worse ." .. "I'm - I'm sorry ..."