20

Colby's POV
I fucking love Billie what the hell . We stayed on the phone until he ended it . We looked at each other and I put a condom on my pocket for maybe a use In the future 😉. I pull it out and wait for y/n to notice she looks up at me smiling and then she realizes the condom in my hand . Her face went into a straight face & she squinted her eyes and I started to laugh . BITCH LOOKS LIKE A GRANDMA 😭 . "HAHAHA OMGGG STOP." I managed to say as I still laughing my ass off . Y/n looked around cause she didn't understand whats happening . "C-colby did you drink ?" She says I start to giggle . "N-no" I said . "This bitch." She said . She grabbed a water and started to drink it . I tipped it and it went all all over her . I DIED , I laughed so much . I think I'm drunk . Welp fuck , imma fuck her , "HEY LETS HAVE S E X." I said looking at y/n . "Colby , WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?" She said looking at me . "I don't know , anyways wanna fuck? We don't have to be nakie, we can be tho " I said winking ." Colby , I swear , I will fuck you up , and not in a sexual way." She said looking at me . "Okay it's just a fucking joke" I told her rolling my eyes . I went to get up and I feel my hand get tugged on , I sit back down and I feel y/n 's lips on mine , I kiss her back I wrap my hands around her waist and she puts her hands around my head . She gets on me and while kissing me starts to tease me , mind you I'm drunk and fucking fuck  . I laugh and I start to slap her ass , she giggles and starts to twerk on my dick , this bitch is really trying me huh .

Y/n POV
I'm playing this bitch I don't wanna fuck him at the moment . I felt his hands around my ass , he grabbed and slapped it , I wrap my arms around his neck and I felt something around my area. This bitch had a boner and let me tell you , he was tensing cause he started to add hickeys . He later me down on the couch and left hickeys down my neck and to my boobies (lol 5 year old me care through :3) I moaned a couple times . He stopped and came back up and started to grind on me I wrap my legs around him , I fucking loved when he did that . He groaned and I moaned a couple times , I swear I have the best times with him . We stoped and I ran to the bathroom . I washed my face and I took a piss and went back to the living room and cuddled against colby , since he was intoxicated a lil I hope he remembers . We fell asleep for a good hour, Colby woke up with a head ace so I gave him some water and Tylenol to see if it helps. I waited for Kat to call because we needed to help . It was about 4:26 pm so we had about 3 or 2 hours left to eachother ..

A/n
I'm so mad.. they took me off of #1colbyxreader
:,( I was flexing cause I finally did something good, but anyways I think I have a crush on a girl , but we live on different parts of the u.s :( I hope I can meet her sometime🥺🖤 anyways how's everyone doing , I feel good since I'm a lil more active !!