"Pancakes with fruits"

It's been a couple days since y/n's situation

Y/n's POV
I wake up from a nap and I wipe the drool off my cheek "shit " I said while getting up and getting a fresh new pillow case . I guess all the thinking made me stressed and I fell asleep with a bloody nose . I go to the bathroom and see my self "JESUS , i what the fuck happen to me ?" I start to scrub my nose. The blood is semi dry so I scrub with a little more force . I finish cleaning up and I get my tooth brush and toothpaste and I put them in the rack inside the shower . I turn on the shower and wait for the water to turn hot while I start to strip I get a FaceTime call from Jake , I put my bra and underwear back on and answer ,
Jake: hey what's re you doing ?
Me: about to get in the shower why.
Jake: oh alright I was going to say that I have to go to Florida with the Corey and Aaron for a little bit and I'll be back
Me: oh so who am Is going to come help me ?
Jake: probably Colby
Me: -.- wtf. Why not sam?
Jake: oh because he's busy and I asked him and he told me he can't cause his little youtube situation.
Me: fine , let's talk more after my shower .
Jake: alright I'm going over now alright .
Me: okay I'll see you later love you
Jake: love you too
~call ended~
No don't get ideas , me and Jake are just close and we say I love you okay . Don't go there please .

Anyways I take off my clothes and get in the shower and start to wash my body .

Jake's POV
I walk in and hear y/n just singing her lungs out , it's funny as hell . I walk over to her couch and I get her medication, I get water ready for her to , then I start to make breakfast. If you haven't noticed I'm a okay chef , I make pancakes with some fruit and top it off with some whip cream . I hear the shower stop as I put the finishing touches to her breakfast and I see her come out in some shorts and a bra . I look at her and look back at my phone , as you can see her and I are just close alright nothing going on between us okay okay . She puts her hands out , the right one in a little cup and the other in a vertical c shape , I slip the cup in her left hand and in the right I plop her pill , she takes the pill and gulps the water , I laugh cause it's her face after it , I bet it's so bitter . She starts to eat and I made myself a plate to so I start to eat with her , I feel bad cause her and colby have broken up and whatever then Kelli and her had a argument that made Kelli stay in her apartment forever , me and Tara have been fine but I see her sneaking out sometimes I don't know where but I don't think about it that much .. As we finish up I hear a knock y/n and I turn are heads to the door faster than a cheetah , I go over and peek . It's just ..